• ...and so much more!
  • Robert8252

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2014
    Indianapolis
    First post,
    Hello all, I'm purchasing my first hand gun next week and have chosen the S&W M&P9C after handling many different guns. I plan to purchase a Viridian C5L Light/Laser combo to mount on the rail and was wondering if anyone knew where I could order a IWB holster to accommodate the C5L? I tried searching the forum but couldn't find a solid answer.

Edit: Sorry for posting in the wrong section. Should have been in accessories.

Last edited:

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    You have chosen a very good weapon with that said may I ask why you want the laser? I understand the light but I find a laser to be more of a gimmick. Have you ever shot a gun with a laser you might be surprised just how much that little dot jumps around. As far as a holster goes I think you will be best served having one made for your particular setup. I'll let others chime in with who makes what.

T4rdV4rk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    NWI
    Raven Concealment can hook you up. Raven Concealment Systems

You might want to look through their website before buying the light. They have ready made holsters for certain types of lights. See if a holster matches up with a light you want. If not, call them and see what they can do. There are also guys on here like Hooch that could do it for you.

Robert8252

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I'm more interested in the light than the laser. This will be my home defense and carry weapon and I would prefer not to take it off every time I leave the house. Main reason for going with the Viridian is due to it being a lot more compact than the TLR's and fitting behind the barrel, I just like the look of it I guess. I'm a decent shot with the standard sights, just want to get a light on it.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    It cracks me up when someone asks a question like: where can I get a holster that holds a 9c with a C5L and dudes list holsters that don't actually do that. Lol.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I understand the light but I find a laser to be more of a gimmick. Have you ever shot a gun with a laser you might be surprised just how much that little dot jumps around.

Lasers are not a gimmick. You can get on target very quickly at typical self defense ranges with a laser.
    As for the laser jumping around....that's not the laser's fault. If nothing else, a laser is a great training aid to show you what's wrong with your technique.

As for holsters, Dara makes C5 compatible holsters. https://www.daraholsters.com/blog/viridian-ecr-capable-holsters/

jinks

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2013
    Central
    You can purchase a Galco King Tuk holster from Viridian that automatically turns the laser/light on as you draw and turns it off when you re-holster. The holster uses a magnet to activate the unit. A magnet could be added to any holster to make it function. I purchased a CrossBreed for a LC9s from Viridian and it works very well.

https://viridianweapontech.com/galco-king-tuk

Top Bottom