• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    Had the money on hand, so I gave BGF a call to see if they happened to have any M&P Shields in 9 come in. I was largely expected a "sorry". "Yeah, we had about 10 come in last week and they are $389."

FINALLY!

Got so tired of looking at ads of people selling their used Shield's for $425 or more!!!!

IMG_1130.jpg

IMG_1129.jpg

Had a chance to put a few rounds down range immediately after purchase. Still need to get use to the smaller frame than my VTAC, so I was shooting to the left somewhat. Very happy though to finally have my summer carry that I've been wanting to purchase for over a year!

I put a custom kydex holster on order from We Plead The 2nd ?

Then put a order in for one of these:
    Shield.jpg

$16 from KYTEX Shooting Gear | Shooting Accessories for Competition, Carry & Duty

8th SPS USAF

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Hobart , In
    Great I have two 9mm Shields . I also bought two mag pouches from KYTEX like that one and about to buy two more. I have one for Shield in Tan, one for XDs in blk. Ordering one Shield, blk and one Shield in OD green

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Congrats! I hadn't seen either of the Kydex companies you ordered from so I'm interested to hear what attracted you to them.

And I am racking my brain here .....NGD,.....New Gear Day????

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Reading the title, I came into this thread thinking I was gonna find some idiot who was somehow HAPPY with a negligent discharge of his firearm. Nope, just another happy new firearm owner.

Congrats!!!

Top Bottom