• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Had my eye on one with a 6.5" barrel for some time now online. They look well balanced. The grips one yours look like some sort of oversize grip. How do they feel? The nickel plating is in excellent condition. Very nice purchase.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    That one looks in good shape compared to the one I tuned up for a guy. He had it stuck under his truck seat in a darn leather holster. Had the nickel peeling off and it was pretty stiff with old grease. Cleaned it up and warmed the barrel up for him. Neat piece of history.

My uncle also has one that belonged to a relative that was a Chicago beat cop back in the day. It is nice like yours and he even has the duty belt and stuff to go with it.

nater30/30

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2013
    Grant County
    Yeah the grips are a pair of vintage pachmayr Bill Jordan presentations that the package was so old, yellow, and crusty you could poke ur finger thru it, so obscure my LGS forgot to mark up LOL! They feel great. It had some 50's era simulated stags on it, that I'm ashamed to show on such a fine piece. Thanks guys, she sure is a beaut! She's so fine she don't even mind showing her bad side lol, just above the trademark and right above the grip's the only two little bad spots in the nickel. I'm gonna go on Amazon for some renaissance wax soon.

Last edited:

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    Very nice. I love the old K frames. I had a decent little collection of them at one point. My oldest was an 1899 with the serial number of 1121, probably made in there first month of production. Pretty cool! I had a set of .32/20's in 4, 5, and 6" barrels along with a handful of .38 special M&P's

walt o

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Hammond
    Hear is a 4" bbl. with original grips and grip adapter that dates to time period .It has a sweet trigger in D.A. old S&W are
    cool

Top Bottom