• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Razer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2013
    South Central Indiana
    I have been looking for a single stack for a while now and the XD-S has been my favorite so far, but I was going to get the shield just based on price as it seemed to be a better value. Now I see the new XD-S essentials package is on its way out and it should be roughly $100 cheaper. If I can get the XD-S in the $425 range I'll just get what I have wanted all along!

Also, note that they have a new "mid" mag with these which gives you one more finger, and one more round on the gun. Seems to be better than the much longer 9 round version overall I think anyway.

XDS Essentials

Now if I can only find a good deal on these. The regular package is found pretty easily for $469-$500 so I can't wait to see real street prices on this once it is available in greater quantities. I understand distributors already have them and they are shipping now.

Razer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2013
    South Central Indiana
    I just checked in Davidsons and at the cheapest closest FFL I can get the XDS Essentials package for $419! That is more like it! I'm downright excited now actually.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tatdale2
    Top Bottom