• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • meyer4589

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    Highland, IN
    Well, I went out and bought a new Micro Carry today. I've been pricing them around and finally found one at a fair price. This isn't my first Kimber, as I've had a gen 1 Ultra CDP. Overall the fit and finish is what you would expect from Kimber. I like how the Kimber has a stainless guide rod and a metal trigger and MSH unlike the Sig. I plan on taking it out and shooting it a bit along with doing a comparison with my dad's old Colt Mustang Pocketlite

Cam

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Tipton County
    I'd love to hear your thoughts after shooting it. Been drooling over these from afar since I haven't seen one in person yet. Let us know!

anthony010

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Westfield
    I took my father in laws out to help him break it in. He bought the CDP version. No matter how hard I tried to rack it and let it seat itself, the bullet would not seat on the first round. I had to push it forward for the first bullet to chamber. IT seemed as if the spring was too weak or it couldve been the feed ramp. We were testing it out to see if it would be a good carry gun for the wife. It didn't pass. As for shooting, it was accurate for its size and comfortable to shoot. For the price paid, break in period or not I cant have her carry it. I hadn't read anything bad about the gun before then but I think we will go with the P238. I would like to hear your experience compared to mine.

Top Bottom