• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SS 396

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 7, 2012
    Coatesville
    This morning my son and i decided to head out in the snow, got in the truck and headed to Plainfield Shooting. Did a little trading and came out with a Ruger MK111 Hunter. It seems to be a very nice 22, 6 3/4 in bbl V notch adjustable rear sights with fiber optic front. Well we headed home got the tractor out and dug out the driveway,took it out back for a 200 round run.It shoots very nice this gun will be some major fun. here are some pics.

SS 396

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 7, 2012
    Coatesville
    Thanks everyone, it was one of those things, look down in the display case and hey that looks different, let me see that. Once in hand had to take it home, hope to run it some more tomorrow. Looks like it is going to turn cold on us again come on Spring!

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    I went into a lgs once to buy that exact pistol. It's a beautiful piece for sure, but they didn't have it. Instead they pulled out a MKII stainless target competition slabside 6 7/8" from behind the counter that only had a mag shot through it. Even still had the scope rings in the baggie. It came home with me needless to say. They're excellent shooters

SS 396

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 7, 2012
    Coatesville
    So far i like the fiber optic front, it had the red in from the factory may try the green. My range i made outback is nice except for the location of the sun this time of year, and the later time in the day i was shooting, sun right in front of me, trying to look at the target all you see is sun. But the fiber optic was plenty bright lol.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Sold mine due to the .22 ammo drying up. Prices for .22 are not worth it to me any more.

It was the most shot gun in my collection. I used to sit down with a brick of ammo and decimate anything on the range with that thing. I loved it a lot. Was incredibly accurate.

All center fire for now. Hope things turn back around on the rimfire stuff.

scooter-2

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    nice looking ruger. i will trade you a jennings 22 for it even. haha. when do i get to shoot it? what did you trade off? that is a fine set of grips on that ruger. i saw it thursday. did the grand son shoot it ok? talk to you later. scooter-2

Top Bottom