• ...and so much more!
  • ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    Jumped on a deal on gunbroker.com and picked up a new Gen 3 Glock 17L. Been looking for one for a while and was having trouble finding one at a reasonable price. Glad I was able to add this one to my stable of Glocks. Plan on using it for target shooting and maybe as by bedside gun.

Apparently, Glock only produces these guns in limited quantities every year or so. My FFL could not even find one from any of his distributors. I wanted a Gen 4 version, but I do not even think they have ever made them yet in Gen 4 configuration. Regardless, it comes nice equipped with an extended mag release and a 3.5lb trigger.

I am a happy guy today!

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    That thing looks sweet! I am enjoying my new gen 4 17 and would love to try out a long slide. Seen a couple 45's on the classy section here. Cant believe they have not moved yet.

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    A few months back Tim's had one and I was really tempted to buy it, I believe it was selling for around $600.00 but didn't really had a purpose for me. It's is a really cool looking handgun.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I know that the 34 is longer but dang that sucker looks super long in the pic!

Nam1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2015
    Evansville
    Damn thats too cool. I would have that baby loaded with some 9BPLE. I wonder what velocities one could get with the 6 inch barrel.

Top Bottom