• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • injb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 17, 2014
    Indiana
    Can anyone recommend an IWB and also a pocket holster for a Glock 43 - particularly something I can buy locally (Indianapolis). I've looked in a few places and couldn't find anything specific for that model. Gander Mtn has Bianchi IWB holsters that might fit - they list the models on the package, but I'm not sure which models would be a close match for the 43. Thanks!

dshaf

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    I carry mine in a Tague leather belt slide holster made for the Springfield XDS. It's a pretty good fit. I got it at Plainfield Shooters Supply.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I just ordered a Crossbreed MiniTuck in horsehide from the Crossbreed Seconds site. I wanted a hybrid IWB, but my beloved Galco King Tuk is not currently made specifically for the 43. They had a version that was being marketed for the 43, but pulled that fitting because it was really for the XDS, an did not retain the gun properly (yeah, I sent them an email to ask about it, and that is exactly what they told me). A dedicated model is due from Galco, but no ETA.

I have not had a Crossbreed mini tuck before, but I wanted something a bit smaller than a Crossbreed Super Tuk, since the gun is smaller. I'll let you know how I like it.

Last edited:

Bradis Guns

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 10, 2010
    We carry kydex IWB holsters from Indy Holsters and Patriot Concealment, both local companies in the Indianapolis area. We may also have a Blade-Tech IWB in stock, as well as a Desantis Nemesis or Uncle Mike's pocket holster.

Let us know how we can help!

cjcinin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    Recently got an iwb from keyholeholsters.com. It was a custom order and I got it in 4 days. Very nice stuff.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    De Santis Nemesis is nice, Since the gun is new in the market some Khar 9 holsters will fit. as well as some made for the Glock-26/27 models.

injb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 17, 2014
    Indiana
    I ended up buying a Patriot Concealment holster from Bradis. It's a very compact single clip IWB holster. I'm still looking for a pocket holster and maybe a hybrid IWB one too. For the hybrid I'm leaning towards Stealthgear.

injb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 17, 2014
    Indiana
    Not sure. They are definitely not identical. The 43 is slightly wider in the slide/frame and I think it has a larger grip due to the length of the 9mm rounds compared to .380. But the overall length and trigger guard might be the same.

Yamadog35

- - - - - - - - - - - -
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central Indiana
    . . . I'm still looking for a pocket holster . . .

If you're not married to kydex, these are nice for pocket carry. I like the full coverage for the 43. And you notice that they can accommodate a light/laser. I also carry a P238 in the version that is curved to fit nicely in the pockets often found in dress pants.
    Recluse Holster - Recluse Holster

Recluse%20G43%201_zpsthjn7one.jpg

Recluse%20G43%202_zpsfce1rueq.jpg

Recluse%20P238_zpsolqzjeru.jpg

Top Bottom