Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Plinker

User Info Menu

holster for Glock 43

Can anyone recommend an IWB and also a pocket holster for a Glock 43 - particularly something I can buy locally (Indianapolis). I've looked in a few places and couldn't find anything specific for that model. Gander Mtn has Bianchi IWB holsters that might fit - they list the models on the package, but I'm not sure which models would be a close match for the 43. Thanks!

Plinker

User Info Menu

I carry mine in a Tague leather belt slide holster made for the Springfield XDS. It's a pretty good fit. I got it at Plainfield Shooters Supply.

User Info Menu

I've been happy with the DeSantis Nemesis pocket holsters.
    Nothing is everything, but everything is something. - Ayoob

User Info Menu

I just ordered a Crossbreed MiniTuck in horsehide from the Crossbreed Seconds site. I wanted a hybrid IWB, but my beloved Galco King Tuk is not currently made specifically for the 43. They had a version that was being marketed for the 43, but pulled that fitting because it was really for the XDS, an did not retain the gun properly (yeah, I sent them an email to ask about it, and that is exactly what they told me). A dedicated model is due from Galco, but no ETA.

I have not had a Crossbreed mini tuck before, but I wanted something a bit smaller than a Crossbreed Super Tuk, since the gun is smaller. I'll let you know how I like it.
    Last edited by WebSnyper; 11-10-2015 at 21:58.

Expert

User Info Menu

We carry kydex IWB holsters from Indy Holsters and Patriot Concealment, both local companies in the Indianapolis area. We may also have a Blade-Tech IWB in stock, as well as a Desantis Nemesis or Uncle Mike's pocket holster.

Let us know how we can help!

Plinker

User Info Menu

Aliengear cloak tuck 3.0. Nice and stiff and the right price

Plinker

User Info Menu

Recently got an iwb from keyholeholsters.com. It was a custom order and I got it in 4 days. Very nice stuff.

User Info Menu

De Santis Nemesis is nice, Since the gun is new in the market some Khar 9 holsters will fit. as well as some made for the Glock-26/27 models.

User Info Menu

Just got a G43 w/ TLR6 holster made by Patriot Concealment out of Indy AAAA+++++
    I WILL NOT COMPLY! III%

User Info Menu

Contact Slowhand on here. He will make what you want with a good turnaround time and great price.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast