• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • inchrisin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2015
    Indianapolis
    I'm getting lots of different information on which other states will grant reciprocity for an Indiana LTCH. Does anyone have any current leads on who will and will not allow us to carry in their state?

I know VA just kicked us out. :)

TYIA

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    Also, using the websites linked above, verify if they have a residency requirement.
    Some states only honor you permit from "X" state if you are also a resident of "X" state.

Mustang1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2015
    Westfield
    If you're looking to be able to carry a handgun in state(s) that don't let you with an Indiana permit, some states like Utah for example let you get their state's handgun permit without being a resident. Only reason I mention Utah is I know some people who have one, and its one of the more/most widely accepted handgun permits in the country.

inchrisin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2015
    Indianapolis
    If you're looking to be able to carry a handgun in state(s) that don't let you with an Indiana permit, some states like Utah for example let you get their state's handgun permit without being a resident. Only reason I mention Utah is I know some people who have one, and its one of the more/most widely accepted handgun permits in the country.

A buddy of mine had mentioned that. I've got the Indiana LTCH and I'm just looking for a quick and dirty. Hopefully some links to sites that get updated regularly for future viewing as well.

Top Bottom