• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bauerr3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 29, 2013
    Southside
    Does anyone know where I can rent one of these? I may be owning one through a trade, and want my wife and I to shoot it before anything is agreed to.

Any ranges in Indy have one?

:ingo:

bauerr3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 29, 2013
    Southside
    320 full-size here on the west side... Not exactly what you're seeking but you're welcome to try it out.

Looking for something my wife can carry, and so I'm trying to get her to shoot as many options as possible. I appreciate the offer, I may take you up on that if nothing else is available. Thanks!

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Does anyone know where I can rent one of these? I may be owning one through a trade, and want my wife and I to shoot it before anything is agreed to.

Any ranges in Indy have one?

:ingo:

If you want I have some different guns she could try out including a brand new 320C. I wanted the full size but got too good of a deal on this one at the 1500 today. I'll be busy tomorrow but we could meet at Parabellum in Avon on Sunday or Monday if you'd want. Just bring some ammo and money for the range time.

bauerr3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 29, 2013
    Southside
    If you want I have some different guns she could try out including a brand new 320C. I wanted the full size but got too good of a deal on this one at the 1500 today. I'll be busy tomorrow but we could meet at Parabellum in Avon on Sunday or Monday if you'd want. Just bring some ammo and money for the range time.

That would be awesome, Parabellum is where we were going this weekend anyways! PM inbound

LeeStreet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    South of Steuben Co.
    I own one,and the trigger is fantastic. The only problem that might be an issue for your wife is that it's a double stack and the grip is fairly large. Two handed works great, but in combat ,one handed might be difficult. No matter what, it would still be a good gun to own.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I own one,and the trigger is fantastic. The only problem that might be an issue for your wife is that it's a double stack and the grip is fairly large. Two handed works great, but in combat ,one handed might be difficult. No matter what, it would still be a good gun to own.

There's always the option of getting the replacement small frame shell, if you can find one.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    What did she decide? It was a pleasure seeing her and you shoot. Especially the SBR. The guys in the next lane were pretty envious of her and you. Especially the first shot where the muzzle was a bit over the table instead of in front of it. Hopefully having all the options that she had didn't confuse her decision, or yours.

bauerr3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 29, 2013
    Southside
    What did she decide? It was a pleasure seeing her and you shoot. Especially the SBR. The guys in the next lane were pretty envious of her and you. Especially the first shot where the muzzle was a bit over the table instead of in front of it. Hopefully having all the options that she had didn't confuse her decision, or yours.

I think she decided on the Shield. She really liked the 320, but carrying a single stack is what she wants to start with. Thank you for the opportunity, we had a blast ( some bigger than others :ar15:)

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    You're more than welcome. As I said she needs to be very comfortable with it to actively carry and shoot it. I know a lot of people who were "influenced" as to their carry gun and don't carry it. They don't like it but don't have the heart to tell their SO that.

Top Bottom