• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jet19912

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2016
    Fishers
    Picked up the kahr ct9 an few weeks ago put 500 rounds of 115 grain reloads through it in two sessions and worked flawless. I know I can't be the only one with it. How does everyone else like theirs?

jinks

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2013
    Central
    Grabagun was selling the CT9 for $279 last November. I haven't shot it yet but it is a bit lighter than my K9 and it appears to be well made.

red0801

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2015
    Wakarusa
    What is it about the CT9 that you liked? I personally carry a Ruger SR 9. I've looked at a few other guns but haven't found anything with the grip feel & crisp trigger that is comparable to the SR.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    What is it about the CT9 that you liked? I personally carry a Ruger SR 9. I've looked at a few other guns but haven't found anything with the grip feel & crisp trigger that is comparable to the SR.

A Kahr trigger is a different beast than you will find on the SR9. Everyone that tries the Kahr finds the trigger to be long, but VERY smooth - Double Action only. That's different from a lot of other pistols. But the Kahr's are so smooth that once you get used to them, they tend to be VERY accurate for a DAO pistol. They are uber reliable, and very compact (single stack)- although the CT9 is one the big end for a Kahr. Thats what most folks tend to like about them, anyway. I like the compactness for conceal purposes. But I carry a p380 or CM9 most of the time. I have owned a number of other models over the years.

Jet19912

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2016
    Fishers
    This is just personal opinion, but I really enjoy the grip texture. Before buying it I went to 1500 and probably picked up about 50 different handguns. The aggressive texture is rough but comfortably rough, no slipping even with sweaty hands. It's easy to clean, doesn't have sharp edges to catch on the draw, and overall it's just been a very reliable handgun. I picked it up for $299 and for that price it felt like an absolute bargain. The machineing isn't as high of quality as the higher priced Kahrs but for the price I'm having a really hard time justifying buying the upper end Kahrs. There just isn't much of a difference

Jet19912

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2016
    Fishers
    I have been considering moving into the cw9 or cw45 just to size it down a little bit, but overall I felt like I really got my moneys worth

Top Bottom