• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BK1962

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    North Liberty
    Because of it's conceal-ability. My EDC has been a Sig Equinox for quite some time. Recently on two separate occasions. When I un holstered my Sig 239 Equinox at the range. The gun went click instead of boom! I promptly dispatched it in exchange for a G27. And then a G43. Both are easily concealed. They must sprinkle crack on Glocks because I want more. I'm not kidding, like now! If you were going to buy a full size Glock, what would it be? I'm typically a .40 person but I'm thinking G34. Thoughts?

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    My favorite Glock is the G23. It's the perfect combination of size, capacity and caliber. Add 9mm barrels to both that and your G27 and you end up with a lot of flexibility.

UK2K

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    I'm in the same dilemma. Got rid of the wife's Beretta Px4 for a glock and sold my Ruger SR45 in hopes of another Glock purchase. Like the above I'm prolly going to get a glock 23, my uncle has one and I'm in love with it.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I have a G23 on my side right now with a Storm Lake 40/9mm conv barrel

I got in on the Golden Sabre 124 Gr 9mm rounds for $2.50 per box of 25 so that's what is in it.

The Glock Kool-Aid taste like perfection!

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    LOL!!! I own Glocks and Sigs and love them both!!!! They actually get along!!!! I prefer to carry my Glock 19 or 23. Here lately, I'm liking the Glock 43.

D2VW14_20

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Scottsburg In
    I kind of feel ya on the conceal-ability aspect. I absolutely love shooting and fondling my P226/P229/MK25s. However I find myself carrying my 23/19/43 more so than my Sigs. For me though its simply because of the weight/size aspect. I shoot my Sigs much better than I do my Glocks. Its just more comfortable and ergonomically "correct" for me. If I decide to carry OWB I usually carry my sigs. If I go IWB its been my Glocks. Fortunately for me, I havent had a single issue out of my Sigs, or my Glocks for that fact. I have has a few out of my M&P, however it was all ammo relate to me, believing it was the primers.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    34:yesway: One time they don't function as expected and I'm over them too, no matter what it is. Tools that don't work find themselves in a garage on another street.
    [FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]-- [/FONT][FONT=&amp]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]Glock certified armorer- M&P Certified armorer[FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] /[/FONT][FONT=&amp] RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]Bright Firearms instructor trainee:)

BK1962

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    North Liberty
    In the case of my Sig it was a light primer strike. Re chambered that round the second time it happened and it still would not fire. And to be clear, it did not have a deep seated primer. Like NHT3 said, one time and there goes my confidence.

And yes I also carry my 229 OTW. In fact that's my choice when it comes to accuracy. I just seem to shoot that gun really well. But I've finally come to look at the DA/SA vs SA thing differently. You're still pulling the trigger on that first round. This way it's just not as hard or as far...

At any rate thank you all for your input. I'm pretty sure there is a 34 in my future.
    BK

jlehman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2014
    Central Indiana
    I currently have a SIG that after shooting a couple of Glocks at the range am also planning on jumping ship. I just haven't fully landed one whether to give up the Sig entirely or keep it next to the Glock

HamYankee

Expert
    Rating - 97.5%
    39   1   0
    Jan 24, 2014
    Hendricks County
    I recently got my first SIG, a p226. I shot it once and already shoot it better than my Glocks. But, I'll carry my Glock 19 95% of the time over the p226 due to weight.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom