• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whtsti2005

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Carmel
    Has anyone purchased trigger parts for their glock from Lone Wolf. I'm specifically looking at the adjustable trigger, 3.5 connector, 6# spring and a lighter spring for the striker. This is not a carry gun, it's my 34 fun gun.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I bought their adjustable trigger shoe and installed it in my Glock 43. It worked fine but I wasn't comfortable having it in one of my carry guns. I bought one of their conversion barrels last week and they seem to be pretty well regarded for the money. For a fun gun I wouldn't have any concerns. I'll probably order one of their G34 slides & barrels before too long.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    I have ordered parts from Lone Wolf many times. They are GTG.

They have fair prices. And I would say their in house parts seem to be good quality as well. I was impressed with the G19 barrel I purchased. And it is very accurate when I am shooting reloads.

I usually prefer to use Glock Factory parts only in my guns. But I still usually get those from Lone Wolf's website.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Wouldn't hesitate to use it for anything.. I prefer the ones from Rockmyglock but it's not a bad trigger.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]-- [/FONT][FONT=&amp]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]Glock certified armorer- M&P Certified armorer[FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] /[/FONT][FONT=&amp] RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]Bright Firearms instructor trainee:)

jjtroy912

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 8, 2013
    Ft. W
    I'm running the 3.5 connector, rp striker spring and maybe one other of there springs (it has been a while since that mod) in a g22. I love it, but it is to light for a carry gun imo. I installed the 3.5 connector only in my g19 for carry. Imo all glocks need there 3.5 connector and some new sights on them, only then is a glock a good gun;)

Top Bottom