• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    On what planet does anyone think this is really a good idea? In looking at the site it looks like 99% of the retention is by the belt. As soon as you would start moving around the gun is going to move. Plus the whole idea that only LEO's and Military should carry hot is ridiculous. I would put this as more stupid then an Uncle Mikes soft holster OWB!

[video=youtube_share;ENAZG_XPU4g]http://youtu.be/ENAZG_XPU4g[/video]​

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    What do you do when you need to reholster after you pulled? Walk around with a gun in your hand or go find your tactical rubber band?

No cover for the trigger on a striker fired gun = fail.
    No cover for the trigger on a revolver if the holster isn't also holding the hammer down and molded to keep the cylinder from spinning = fail.

WTF are all these people who are bothered by the weight of a holster? Oh my gosh, this kydex/leather is soooo heavy..

TCLe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013
    West Lafayette
    The whole "distraction generator" part of the "holster" was kinda silly. Though to play devil's advocate here, I believe the target audience here is for people who would just tuck the gun in their waistband and think it's alright. Or those who use the kydex trigger cover only holsters.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    What do you do when you need to reholster after you pulled? Walk around with a gun in your hand or go find your tactical rubber band?

No cover for the trigger on a striker fired gun = fail.
    No cover for the trigger on a revolver if the holster isn't also holding the hammer down and molded to keep the cylinder from spinning = fail.

WTF are all these people who are bothered by the weight of a holster? Oh my gosh, this kydex/leather is soooo heavy..

I think this is for those who carry in condition butterscotch. His "safety" briefing covers it. He says they don't carry or recommend anyone else carry with a "bullet in the chamber".

I thought the product was a huge case of fail. Then I saw the second video...

I just can't fathom the amount of fail.

[video=youtube;vIwC0ClQOoE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIwC0ClQOoE[/video]

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    But if you send them $6 cash they will send one back and not put you on any list or the like. SMDH!

Dear Lord. I didn't see that part until you pointed it out. It just keeps getting better and better. :facepalm:

Prefer to pay cash or desire complete anonymity? Simply mail us a self addressed stamped envelope with a quick note stating the quantities you desire. Include $6 cash per holster ordered. Your name and address will not be input into any computer system.
    :tinfoil:

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I heard Tactical Response endorse these. NOW what do you say? Tacticool is what these are. IT allows you to throw your glock on the ground with NO HANDS. That, my bearded friends, is as tactical as it gets.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Why did'nt I think of this? Oh. I know. It's a ****ty idea.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I think this is for those who carry in condition butterscotch. His "safety" briefing covers it. He says they don't carry or recommend anyone else carry with a "bullet in the chamber".

Even more effective when it snaps you in the eye upon draw.

"If you don't have time to go from 100% safe to..... OWWW!!! MOTHER****ER!!!!!.... AAHHH... SONOFA*****!!!!!"

Ever been hit in the eye with a heavy rubber band? Just shoot me instead.

SwingW/theWing

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 2, 2015
    Bloomington

this is far to advanced for condition butterscotch.

Mustang1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2015
    Westfield
    I think I would prefer to use a rubber band because those are free with the purchase of many vegetables at the grocery store. The scary thing is some people will actually think this rubber band is a good idea.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    On what planet does anyone think this is really a good idea? In looking at the site it looks like 99% of the retention is by the belt. As soon as you would start moving around the gun is going to move. Plus the whole idea that only LEO's and Military should carry hot is ridiculous. I would put this as more stupid then an Uncle Mikes soft holster OWB!

[video=youtube_share;ENAZG_XPU4g]http://youtu.be/ENAZG_XPU4g[/video]​
    The same planet that sells the hell out of the Serpa holster!

Top Bottom