• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Well I have been sorta looking for a G20 for a while and a deal recently popped up I couldn't let pass me by. Picked up an as NIB Glock 20SF with NS and 2 extra magazines. I've always been a 10mm fan and have had several Glocks in the past. Not too long ago a friend showed me a Mec Tech (sp?) carbine conversion he had for his Glock 45acp. I thought it was kinda cool and said that would be really cool if it were in 10mm. He replied "They got them", so the fire was lit. So a few months pass by and in walks this G20 for a decent price and I had to buy it. Took it to MCFG this morning for a function test and to try some of the various 10mm loadings I have around here and it worked great. The SF frame works much better for me than the standard large framed Glocks and I don't seem to need to adjust my grip when sighting as most Glocks seem to point muzzle high, or is it low lol, for me. Anyway I'm excited about the G20 and just need to shave the finger grooves off the front and get some stippling done and then a trigger and then......:rolleyes:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I miss my 20sf. In a time of weakness, I sold it and bought either the DW CCO or the DD M4. I cannot remember which, but I do miss having the ability to carry 15+1 of 10mm in certain parts of the city.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    Congrats! My G20 is one of my favorite guns to shoot. Love the power and authority that thing has. I just bought a G40 MOS slide to throw on the G20 frame, and ordered a red dot for it. I just love this platform and it is proving to be a really versatile gun. I'll use the MOS for target shooting and hopefully in the next year or two, I'll kill a Texas hog with it.

Love the 10mm! I hope you have great fun with yours!

Top Bottom