Page 128 of 128 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 124 125 126 127 128
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1280
    Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    Good luck to you.
    Meh. $40 over my bid. Ah well
    My nuts are the great uniter.

I was visiting my old gun shop in MI and thought I found a good deal on a P225, my favorite Sig, just a slight amount of wear and at 475.00 I was going pounce but then it had an EFK barrel not the original, broke my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan_J View Post
    My SP2022 is my home defense gun. More rounds and a rail so itís nice for that I suppose but I never carry it. I just take it to practice occasionally since it serves an important role.
    I haven't had the chance to shoot a SP2022, but, as long as you are good to go with it, that's all that matters. I have a couple railed pistols, but not all have night sights too. My wife is using the Sig P226 MK25, or I'd be switching between those. Heck, might have to get another just for her so I can get that one back. Although she loves shooting my P228 the most, I wanted her to be able to use the laser light combo I have. Hence why I have been looking at various P229s, but those will have to wait. Stupid bills,
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

This is my BOOMSTICK- Ash, Army of Darkness

Trust me, i KNOW what I'm doing- Sledge Hammer

I need to get the Mk 25 back on my bedside table as it has the light mounted on it.

Found another IWB holster that fits a P226 SAO from High Threat Concealment. So far I like it much, much better than Blackpoint. Much better. Did I mention that I like it better than Blackpoint?

High Threat Concealment SPEKTRE for Sig Sauer

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    Found another IWB holster that fits a P226 SAO from High Threat Concealment. So far I like it much, much better than Blackpoint. Much better. Did I mention that I like it better than Blackpoint?

High Threat Concealment SPEKTRE for Sig Sauer
    Yeah, but how does it compare with the Blackpoint?

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    Yeah, but how does it compare with the Blackpoint?

It's MORE BETTER.

In my opinion, the Blackpoint Mini Wing is not useable as it comes from their shop. The leather tabs are so flimsy that the holster is unstable if you have a squishy body. I had a buddy rebuild it with real leather and it was improved greatly, but still not a great holster. Their belt clips come off of the belt too easy and the holster shifts too easily. Both of those issues would be resolved if they offered belt loops with snaps, but they don't. Their belt holster is almost worse. It rides so high on your belt that it's next to impossible for me to actually draw the gun unless I wear my pants like a modern day cholo.

The HTC SPEKTRE is very simple. It's another kydex copy of the classic Summer Special and you can get snap loops and they will make it so that the body shield accommodates a thumb safety. It's more comfortable than the Mini Wing, it's more stable than the Mini Wing, and it's just as easy/quick to draw.

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

How much better, rhino ?
    Could you give it to us as a % of betterment ?

Quote Originally Posted by MindfulMan View Post
    How much better, rhino ?
    Could you give it to us as a % of betterment ?
    Let's call it 83.4573% +/- 0.0005% improvement!

INDIANA CONSTITUTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    Let's call it 83.4573% +/- 0.0005% improvement!
    Excellent !

Page 128 of 128 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 124 125 126 127 128