• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hfdcowboy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Ok so I did it I finally bought a Wilson Combat CQB. I am looking for a leather holster, something to baby it a little. Something to treat it like it demands. :cool:

No seriously I am thinking leather paddle something with a lining? What are you 1911 leather guys carring?

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Milt Sparks you bought the best 1911 money could buy now is not the time to skimp on leather. Be warned their wait time is longer but worth it imho.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Milt Sparks you bought the best 1911 money could buy now is not the time to skimp on leather. Be warned their wait time is longer but worth it imho.

^^^^This^^^^

What ever you end up going with, it needs to be worthy of the gun it will carry. Any good holster will come with a long wait, but that is a good thing. There is nothing like a long line to act as a testament to the value of one's work.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I have a Galco Fletch for OWB and a Milt Sparks VM2 for IWB. I bought the latter at Brownells years ago. It might save you the wait if they have them in stock.

hfdcowboy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I have been looking at the Milt sparks, and the galco. I need to look into Kramer.

Anyone have the galco royal guard? Thoughts? It looks like a nice IWB option.

Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    I have to admit, I'm a Wilson fanboy but when it comes to holsters, Wilson isn't on par with Milt Sparks. I recently purchased their Low-Profile II holster for a full size 1911. It didn't hold the gun as tight to my side as a Milt Sparks Axiom did so I ended up sending it back. It looked nice but I think the quality of leather and stitching is better on the Milt Sparks. Here is a picture of my full size 1911 in a Milt Sparks Criterion...

Top Bottom