That's what I see when I open the link.

wesnellans

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Marshall County
    Just as many rounds as the 9mm!

Same as the 40, actually. 6 in the flush mag, 7 in the extended.

Looks like it's just right size wise.

And if the link still won't work I apologize. I can't figure any other way to post it.

If it weren't a Facebook thing maybe it would be different.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Link worked for me.

For those that can't view it, the video was from Midwest Gun. It was a quick video, only a couple minutes. He showed the gun, but no close ups. Listed a couple differences between it and the other shields. Said the grip was better, more aggressive and gripped the hand well. Said it was a touch longer in both barrel and grip. Again, no close ups. He fired one mag, 7 rounds, slowly. Seemed accurate but it was a short range, maybe 7 - 10 yards on the indoor range. The gun looked like it recoiled nicely, not too harsh. He finished up by saying he was impressed with the low recoil on it. Said that is shot very smooth and that the trigger was much nicer than the other shields started out being but probably not as nice as the performance shop triggers are.

Edit:

Found a youtube version.

[video=youtube;QjPvbCCOBRI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjPvbCCOBRI[/video]

NIFT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Link worked for me.

For those that can't view it, the video was from Midwest Gun. It was a quick video, only a couple minutes. He showed the gun, but no close ups. Listed a couple differences between it and the other shields. Said the grip was better, more aggressive and gripped the hand well. Said it was a touch longer in both barrel and grip. Again, no close ups. He fired one mag, 7 rounds, slowly. Seemed accurate but it was a short range, maybe 7 - 10 yards on the indoor range. The gun looked like it recoiled nicely, not too harsh. He finished up by saying he was impressed with the low recoil on it. Said that is shot very smooth and that the trigger was much nicer than the other shields started out being but probably not as nice as the performance shop triggers are.

Edit:

Found a youtube version.

[video=youtube;QjPvbCCOBRI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjPvbCCOBRI[/video]

I'm sure it is a good gun, but I couldn't get past watching how many times he flagged himself or put his hand or fingers over the muzzle. I counted 10 times in the first 55 seconds before he said, "Safety first!" Then, I counted 8 times after that.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    It has to be better than an XD-s .45. I really, really want to love that gun, and do-- until I shoot it.

I much prefer the G30 to the XD-S, it's much more accurate and speedy for me to shoot. Granted, it's much wider and that's a factor for carrying.

Nam1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2015
    Evansville
    I'm sure it is a good gun, but I couldn't get past watching how many times he flagged himself or put his hand or fingers over the muzzle. I counted 10 times in the first 55 seconds before he said, "Safety first!" Then, I counted 8 times after that.

Safety Nazi alert. The guy new the gun was unloaded. It was in slide lock. No magazine in the gun. I don't think there was anything wrong with his handling.

Top Bottom