• ...and so much more!
  • 10mmMarc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 16, 2015
    Greenwood
    View attachment 48883

I have been searching for this ever since I went to the NRA convention in Louisville, Finally I got a Sig 10mm Elite, now I have to get the Romeo Reflex sight for it, that should be a nice addition to that gun. Sorry about the extra large pic size
    This is the factory finish, and my first online auction purchase, thanks to Elmores for handling the transfer for me.

UPDATE
    I pre ordered the Romeo Reflex sight from Brownells , no estimated shipment date available.
    I am planning on getting down to shoot this on Saturday , if so I will post the results

Last edited:

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Very nice Marc! I was looking at the same gun at Cabelas not long ago. The only thing holding me back, aside from the price tag, is the capacity. I already have three large, heavy 10mm Autos with single stack mags. I wish they had done it on a double stack platform. Still very nice though, congrats.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The LGS has one now. I bought one of those reverse two tones last year in 10 though. Congrats. they shoot really nice.

LCSOSgt11

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    LaPorte, IN
    Hopefully, it will not self destruct under full power ammunition usage. Colts did. Springfields did. The ammunition of which I speak is the original loading of the 10 mm, not the watered down versions seen today.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Hopefully, it will not self destruct under full power ammunition usage. Colts did. Springfields did. The ammunition of which I speak is the original loading of the 10 mm, not the watered down versions seen today.

It's a Sig, plus they have the advantage of hindsight from Colt and Springfield, so it's just about a certainty that it was designed from the ground up to stand up to full power stuff just fine.
    My circa 1990 third gen S&W stands up to the good stuff without a problem, although I always have one of those nice little disposable recoil buffers on the guide rod to help just a little bit more.
    I sure hope that lots of these sell, enough so that 10mm makes an even bigger comeback than it already is enjoying of late.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Mine handles the Underwood ammo just fine and it is pretty hot.

Top Bottom