Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    This old shoulder rig has been modified and has carried probably a dozen guns since I've owned it!

And, my old CAS rig that carried a matched pair of .45 Scoffield 1872 Open Top Colt repro's

This space for rent. I doubt you'll like the rates...

Another homely, but useful holster. This one is a copy of as Askins Avenger, which is what the 1911 is riding in.

Those are great looking rigs Slow Hand!
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

Very very cool stuff Slow Hand. Any pics of those Scoffields outside the holsters?
    Quote Originally Posted by theweakerbrother View Post
    Freedom is dangerous and I prefer it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by roscott View Post
    Very very cool stuff Slow Hand. Any pics of those Scoffields outside the holsters?
    They were 1872 Colt copies in .45 Schofiled. The cool thing was that I modified my 1860 Henry to function with the Schofiled round as well, so I had matching pistols and rifle, just like the originals, but they were all chambered in .44 rimfire!

here they are with an 1851 cartridge conversion

%5BURL=http://s60.photobucket.com/user/Slow_Hand23/media/Gun%20Pics/ThreeOpenTopcartrigeguns.jpg.html%5D%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/Slow_Hand23/Gun%20Pics/ThreeOpenTopcartrigeguns.jpg%5B/IMG%5D%5B/URL%5D

***Phone Number Hidden*** (See Rules for more info)" title="Name: IMG_1317.JPG Views: 14 Size: 54.4 KB">IMG_1317.JPG

my pair of 1872's were fit with thenlinger 1860 grip and I really liked the way they felt!

Figure I'd snap a few while I wait on my coffee, Match Champion, Lobo Gun Leather.

I made this for my buddy. I don't make too many holsters, but I liked this one...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BD7AMbLMWX3/
    Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Milton Friedman

My Smith and Wesson Model 36 from 1981. El Paso saddlery holster not great but not bad, it gets the job done. I may upgrade it in the future.

"A well regulated Militia,Being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."
    -The American People

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is that good men do nothing"
    -Edmund Burke

"Wake up, stop chasing the Pokemon, grab your blaster, stick it in your belt and ignore the sign"
    - Gabe Suarez

Here are mine. S&W Model 66-4 snubby in a Bianchi Cyclone holster, S&W Model 66-1 (unholstered) and Manurhin MR73 in a Simply Rugged pancake holster. I've got another Simply Rugged on order for the snubby.

To be honest...I really like the Bianchi Model #7, 3-slot, thumb-snap holsters for my Ruger Revolvers...they sit nicely...they're comfortable...they hold their shape...they function correctly...nothing bad to say about them. I prefer the 3-slot holster because I tend to wear cross-draw in the winter months while wearing a vest...I can leave the vest open at the top and reach down in and retrieve it even while sitting in a vehicle with a seat belt on (which typically traps a gun under a coat while wearing 2-3-4:00 position for a RH draw.)

Model 7 Shadow® II Pancake-Style Holster - The Safariland Group

The holster I have for my Alaskan is a Ross Leather closed-bottom 3-slot holster...it makes the beast feel as if it's 1/2 the weight when I'm out hiking!

M19 Closed Bottom Dual Position Pancake Holster With Thumb Break - M19 - Pancake Style - Concealment

Stupid should hurt!!! ~ Amishman44

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast