Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 130 of 143 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 140 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1425

User Info Menu

I was reading the Annual 2019 Glock magazine. It states they are now providing G17’s to the WV State Police. I wonder if the S&W 4566 TSW models they had will, or have already hit the market? They were issued those in 2011. Wonder if they where branded.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ricnzak View Post
    I was reading the Annual 2019 Glock magazine. It states they are now providing G17’s to the WV State Police. I wonder if the S&W 4566 TSW models they had will, or have already hit the market? They were issued those in 2011. Wonder if they where branded.
    You never know though I'm sure they will be headed for a furnace. What a waste I say.
    “Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller

User Info Menu

I'm starting to get into a bidding war on GB for a s&w 4536. Only 736 made for one year in 1991. Comes with original box and goodies. It also appears to be in 95% or better condition. Just checking none of you goons are bidding as well.
    “Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller

Snowman's Blocker aka Bandit mcapo's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 1775usmarine View Post
    I'm starting to get into a bidding war on GB for a s&w 4536. Only 736 made for one year in 1991. Comes with original box and goodies. It also appears to be in 95% or better condition. Just checking none of you goons are bidding as well.
    Nada. I'm in a bit of a buying lull until FUNds replenish themselves.

GOOD LUCK!
    Don't blame me....it is Turbo's fault.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mcapo View Post
    Nada. I'm in a bit of a buying lull until FUNds replenish themselves.

GOOD LUCK!
    Yeah I'm doing this on the sneaky route. Got my 82 last month and bought her a lcp Saturday as a present once she gives birth next week sometime. I'm only going to 550 in total costs but 2 days left and I'm sure the other guy would win it one bid over mine. I'm at the point of could I live with it. I would if I knew someone here was going to get it and would let me examine it once. I would plan on shooting once and stashing it away after a detailed cleaning.

User Info Menu

Well at the last Crown Point gun show i picked up a 4526 as new in box for a low cost .sent it to the mother ship for its factory recall and it is now back with me . recall was for something to do with the sig style decocker .Also picked up a C.S. 40 to convert to a 10-mm
    " Everybody in the world is ignorant.....Just about different things."

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 1775usmarine View Post
    Yeah I'm doing this on the sneaky route. Got my 82 last month and bought her a lcp Saturday as a present once she gives birth next week sometime. I'm only going to 550 in total costs but 2 days left and I'm sure the other guy would win it one bid over mine. I'm at the point of could I live with it. I would if I knew someone here was going to get it and would let me examine it once. I would plan on shooting once and stashing it away after a detailed cleaning.
    One more week!! Congrats!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by walt o View Post
    Well at the last Crown Point gun show i picked up a 4526 as new in box for a low cost .sent it to the mother ship for its factory recall and it is now back with me . recall was for something to do with the sig style decocker .Also picked up a C.S. 40 to convert to a 10-mm
    I’ve got a cs40 that needs to go to AllenM to be reamed for 10mm. On the project list that never gets done....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by walt o View Post
    What was the price if you dont mind me asking?

I would like to dip my toes into the s&w frame decocker waters.

Thanks mcapo.

User Info Menu

$375 .00for the 4526 .are you going to convert 40 or 45 mags for your 10 mm conversion
    ?
    " Everybody in the world is ignorant.....Just about different things."