Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 130 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Of all the pistols I have owned and sold, I miss my 3rd Gen Smiths the most. I had a 3913, 4516, and 2 5906's. I want a another 3913, 5906, and a 4506.
    Operation Desert Storm Veteran, Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran, For God and Country.

Perpetually Peeved Poultry AngryRooster's Avatar

User Info Menu

That's what I'm after, a 3913 or the DAO version of it. SWMBO picked up her 3913LS many years ago from Ludcos. He carried TONS of the 3rd gen Smiths. I should have picked more of them up when we had the chance.
    Less & less amused every day...
    INGO #466

User Info Menu

I have a 4526 that I shoot once in a while, but not very often. How's that for one you don't see every day?

User Info Menu

You rang?
    Model 1006

btw...it travels IWB with no problems at all, so it's no mere showpiece or range gun.
    There are several missed opportunities in anyone's life, but I'm happy to say that this wasn't one of those.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by oldpink View Post
    You rang?
    Model 1006

btw...it travels IWB with no problems at all, so it's no mere showpiece or range gun.
    There are several missed opportunities in anyone's life, but I'm happy to say that this wasn't one of those.

Need help posting Pictures? GO HERE
    >>>>>>>>>> www.ingunowners.com/forums/forum-support-suggestions/446735-posting-photos-imgur-ingo.html <<<<<<<<<

INGOer # 22951

User Info Menu

Finally a pic. Where are these guns hiding? I can only think of two I've actually seen in real life.
    Busse Combat. Unchallenged. Unmatched. No regrets.

User Info Menu

I have only sold 2 guns in my life. I regret selling a 3913.

User Info Menu

I carried a 3913LS for a long while. Would do so again without hesitation.

I bought an old stock NIB one several years ago from a person on this site. Still in my safe.

User Info Menu

3906 with B Square mount and Bushnell TRS 25. Took me an hr to get it zeroed. I finally realized I could look through the irons and adj the red dot to that to get it close. I still think the bushnell is a bit messed up as slight adjustments throw it off.
    “Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller

User Info Menu

That's pretty neat.

Are there any other rail options for these?
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

Page 2 of 130 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 ... LastLast