• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • YoungMilsurpGuy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    Crown Point
    Well now I am in the market for a CZ-75 and what is the difference between a CZ-75b and a CZ-75 Omega, I heard the Omega has a different trigger? Is it better, worse, about the same?

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Omega is better out of the box and cheaper to upgrade. If you get lucky and come across a 75b Omega, grab it. They were discontinued and are super sweet stock.

GregD

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    The ones that I told you about were new. The ones that Rusty is talking about are very good guns. Several of the people have them and they are nice.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Rusty, were did you see they were being discontinued?
    I don't remember now. They first came out a couple years ago, then I wanna say it was listed on the CZ site as being discontinued. I believe they are coming out or have already with an omega that is convertible for the regular 75b.

Jump62

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    Fenwick Island
    I have been hunting for a CZ-75B Omega for a while, seems that in early 2016 the model 91135 CZ-75B Omega (16 round ) and the 01135 CZ-75B Omega ( 10 Round in non free states ) were replaced with a new model. The CZ-75 Omega Convertible series came out as a 2016 model with a model # 91136 ( 16 rounds ) and model 01136 ( 10 round in the Commie states ). Buds and other on line retailers seem to have gotten one shipment in the March-April 2016 time frame with no joy since then. My LGSs in southern Delaware ( where I Live ) don't stock them, CZs that is, but I can find any Glock I want. I don't think there has been a container ship sunk or Hi-jacked lately or a war broke out some place. BTW get the Omega trigger, got to shoot both a CZ-75B and CZ-75B Omega and the Omega trigger is nicer out of the box.
    Jump62
    aka Paul

YoungMilsurpGuy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    Crown Point
    well gentlemen I went to my local cabela's and what do you know they had a CZ-75 Omega for $530 and I tried the trigger and it was pretty great so now Im off to put it on layaway

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    well gentlemen I went to my local cabela's and what do you know they had a CZ-75 Omega for $530 and I tried the trigger and it was pretty great so now Im off to put it on layaway
    If you want to further upgrade the action and/or trigger you can contact Cajun Gun Works and/or there are a couple of members on INGO who are experts working on CZs and contact them.

Top Bottom