• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    A Sig P229 Scorpion is what I would like to have next. What I'll most likely get next is a CZ P10C. I have a burning desire to own the P10C, to see if it is as good as the reviewers state it is. I'll be thrilled with it for a few months and then it'll sit in the safe because it's a soulless plastic gun and I'll be back to wanting my P229 Scorpion :(

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The only thing that I know of for sure right now is the Sig P220 Legion. Last rumor was they should be out in March.

deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    My sights are set a little lower on this one. Next one will be a Range Officer in 9mm.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    A Sig P229 Scorpion is what I would like to have next. What I'll most likely get next is a CZ P10C. I have a burning desire to own the P10C, to see if it is as good as the reviewers state it is. I'll be thrilled with it for a few months and then it'll sit in the safe because it's a soulless plastic gun and I'll be back to wanting my P229 Scorpion :(

That's probably how it will go for me as well. ;)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I just have to verify all the great reviews. There's a possibility the wife will love it and it will become her gun, which will give me satisfaction as it would be her first CZ :D
    That would be cool.

I am probably the last person that should ever buy a plastic, striker fired gun. But, I'm sure that will happen at some point.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    Glock 43 is next for me.

I know a guy who might be getting rid of one. Close to you too! :D

I could go a few ways on my next handgun. I have wanted a RAMI BD for a while, but they are a bit hard to find. Recently a Sig P938 has had my eye, but I don't know. I want to get into a 1911, so I'd probably get a Springer RO. As far as striker guns go I've always liked the Sig P320 but the new CZ P10C has my attention. I guess I really have no idea what's next!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    That would be cool.

I am probably the last person that should ever buy a plastic, striker fired gun. But, I'm sure that will happen at some point.
    I bought those P320s a year or so ago to join the modern age as well... Carried them for awhile but then went back to the metal guns. I don't really understand why, but I did.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I bought those P320s a year or so ago to join the modern age as well... Carried them for awhile but then went back to the metal guns. I don't really understand why, but I did.

I know why. I enjoy my P226 Legion SAO and P229 more every time I go to the range. I went with the wife and shot her P320C and was like, meh. It's not bad and the trigger is quite crisp, but I just didn't enjoy shooting it like I do my all metal, hammer fired guns.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    My sights are set a little lower on this one. Next one will be a Range Officer in 9mm.

Personally I wouldn't call a RO as setting your sights lower. I have one and I really don't see any need to own anything else. I love it that much.

My next handgun will be a S&W 586. After that I'm looking at a CZ 75 Shadow Custom. But I need to sell a couple AR's and my Sig P226 first.

deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    Personally I wouldn't call a RO as setting your sights lower. I have one and I really don't see any need to own anything else. I love it that much.

My next handgun will be a S&W 586. After that I'm looking at a CZ 75 Shadow Custom. But I need to sell a couple AR's and my Sig P226 first.
    I didn't put enough info in that post,oops. Last purchase was a TRP.

Top Bottom