Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

User Info Menu

Looks like something KJQ would put a stock on.
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

Living in the E-File Poorhouse Yamadog35's Avatar

User Info Menu

You got that same flyer I got, eh? Atlantic's gotten some of my money in the past, but not this time.

Atlantic shows it with some sort of cheek/arm brace. You gonna get one of those?

Marksman

User Info Menu

No offence meant what so ever, but how does one shoot that thing like a hand gun with anything approaching accuracy? And how on earth does one wear and carry that in a holster? Yes I do intend these as serious questions.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ART338WM View Post
    No offence meant what so ever, but how does one shoot that thing like a hand gun with anything approaching accuracy? And how on earth does one wear and carry that in a holster? Yes I do intend these as serious questions.
    Holster? nah. Shooting accurately? just like any other "pistol" ala Draco, M92, M85, CZ Evo1, etc. Heck it has a sling attachment on the rear, just go all SAS style. But truth, it will be an awesome SBR, say with a triangle or VZ-58 folder.

And Friday, Friday, PAK-9 gets delivered on Friday. Gonna load up mags and have a fun week-e-e-end
    Last edited by snorko; 02-09-2017 at 18:28.
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

Plinker

User Info Menu

if you like it & enjoy owning it .... it aint silly,

User Info Menu

Looks awesome but going to be hard to EDC...
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ART338WM View Post
    Some guns are just fun...I had an INGO member drive all the way down from Canada (just north of Indy) and he set up a modern replica of a Confederate Volley Gun in the shop...Like this...

The previous time he was in he brought in a Planet of the Apes prop gun...A functioning, .30 caliber Planet of the Apes prop gun....

I have replicas of Schofields, 1860 Colt Army's, Flintlock horse pistols etc...in my collection...

Some guns are fun to run and some guns are tools...Snorko KNOWS that will be a fun gun to shoot and may even come in handy one day...In this practical, tactical, plastic guilded age it's nice to know there are guys like Snorko (and many others on here) that sometimes own firearms "just because.."

Snorko's pistol is a perfect "just because" firearm...

Ask not WHAT your gun can do for you, but what JOY your gun can bring you....
    Last edited by indiucky; 02-09-2017 at 17:35.
    Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Thread killing historian.

User Info Menu

A SBR in 9mm that uses Glock mags and AK configuration like my bigger rifles.... hmmm. hmmmm.. hhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

User Info Menu

I have found my self taking at long look at this little ak and i see quite a bit of potential even if you cant stand its odd hand-guard set up.... Any one that knows me knows i can leave anything alone i always have to improve upon stuff... What concerns me is its use of single stack mags because that would limit the use of a lot of popular double stack mags like mp5, cz scorpion, and mpx right now..... however there are still quite a few smg's that used mags necked into a single stack so even that isnt a huge issue... after converting a saiga to a russian ak100 sidefolder stock that would look quite amazing on this girl especially a vz-58 sidefolder like snorko was saying.... that muzzle could thread and i believe a modified/shortened krinkov hinge block and front sight could really improve the front end of this girl and at a sub $500 price point i may just pick one up at the next gunshow
    Looking for a Steyr M9a1

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by indiucky View Post
    Some guns are just fun...I had an INGO member drive all the way down from Canada (just north of Indy) and he set up a modern replica of a Confederate Volley Gun in the shop...Like this...

The previous time he was in he brought in a Planet of the Apes prop gun...A functioning, .30 caliber Planet of the Apes prop gun....

I have replicas of Schofields, 1860 Colt Army's, Flintlock horse pistols etc...in my collection...

Some guns are fun to run and some guns are tools...Snorko KNOWS that will be a fun gun to shoot and may even come in handy one day...In this practical, tactical, plastic guilded age it's nice to know there are guys like Snorko (and many others on here) that sometimes own firearms "just because.."

Snorko's pistol is a perfect "just because" firearm...

Ask not WHAT your gun can do for you, but what JOY your gun can bring you....
    That is most cool.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast