Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

User Info Menu

Snap! these are back in stock.
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

User Info Menu

Indeed. Still haven't taken it to the range but I did pick up an SB47 brace for it.
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

User Info Menu

You know what would make this even cooler, an adapter to make this handgun to allow sten mags.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigretic View Post
    bump...great deal!!!still here...free lube with purchase...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gunaria View Post
    You know what would make this even cooler, an adapter to make this handgun to allow sten mags.
    Ultimate cool would be Suomi drums...yeqh.

Marksman

User Info Menu

How did this work for you? I just picked one up supposed to be brand new. For some reason, mine was threaded 1/2x28.

User Info Menu

I've upgraded the handguard and mag well and added a folding brace. Ingo confession time, it's been two years since the OP and neither have made it to the range.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3