Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

User Info Menu

And again, yet another silly handgun purchase

Not long ago I posted a thread on my recent old school VZ-61 Scorpion in 9mm Makarov purchase. http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...m-makarov.html

Seems the former Warsaw Pact is out to get my wallet. Saw the following in an Atlantic flyer: http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/comp....html?Itemid=0

Made in Romania, imported by Chiappa, a 9mm AK style pistol using Beretta 92 mags. Basically a blowback 9mm Micro Draco. OK, so the action is not pure AK. In fact, it looks a whole lot like my ATK-98 .22LR AK rifle inside with a similar gas piston and receiver block insert. But it's ugly enough to be cute, uses common mags and is priced under $500. Mine should be delivered in a week or so. While I like the Beretta mag feature, it ships with the needed part to change to Glock mags.

Last edited by snorko; 01-31-2017 at 15:53.
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

Semi-Moderator

User Info Menu

That's kinda cool.......I guess.

Need help posting Pictures? GO HERE for imgur
    >>>>>>>>>> www.ingunowners.com/forums/forum-support-suggestions/446735-posting-photos-imgur-ingo.html

Or here for Photobucket https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...-tutorial.html <<<<<<<<<

How to embed a YouTube video....
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...st7836731NGOer

# 22951

User Info Menu

Whoa whoa whoa. 9x19mm and either Beretta 92 or Glock mags?

That's sweet!
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

User Info Menu

Are you a baddie henchman in a movie and have to provide your own weapon?

You know it will end poorly for you. The good guy with a PPK will get you from 100 yards.

User Info Menu

That thing would be absolutely awesome with a 50 round drum and FA fire control group!
    The colors red, white, and blue stand for freedom until they are flashing behind you.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Old Dog View Post
    That thing would be absolutely awesome with a 50 round drum and FA fire control group!
    I thought about the Glock drums but I already have a good number of Ber. 30 rnd mags. Word is though they are going to release a Suomi adapter
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

User Info Menu

Silly? That things the paradigm of practicality. You should be over in the Judge/Governor thread.
    ​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HoughMade View Post
    Silly? That things the paradigm of practicality. You should be over in the Judge/Governor thread.
    Sadly, I have owned both.

User Info Menu

I think I would get it. I think I'm not very good about keeping my new year resolution: stop spending. Oh well.

User Info Menu

That's Cute like a Speckeled Pup! Hmmmm (rubbing chin)
    "If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
    Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.
    And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind."
    Major Michael Davis O'Donnell KIA 7 Feb 1978

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast