• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    G19. Perfect size, ugly as sin so you arent upset at holster wear or scratches, and it just works.

Oh, and everybody and their brother makes stuff for them, so there is that too.

/thread :):

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    It's a toss up for me. On one hand, my G23 qualifies since it carries well and I shoot it well too. It weighs only 31 oz totally loaded and ready. I can carry it all day and not even feel it on my hip. It's been perfect in function since day one too. Then there is my G21sf. That gun is an awesome .45 HD weapon. It's got a 13+1 capacity and is one of the easiest 45s you could hope to shoot. It just has little recoil and can be shot quickly and accurately. So, I don't know. Either of those would qualify as being favorite Glocks.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I have to go with the G19. Perfect balance of size, capacity and concealability. 15+1 and it weighs 30 ounces loaded. Can take 17 and 33 round mags as well. Carry, home defense, range toy, that's the tri-fecta.

TECKS

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 30, 2014
    SPEEDWAY
    I hate to say it because it sounds so standard but the 19 really works for me. In the rare occasion I need concealment I use the 26 but most days, the bad guys will be staring down the barrel of the Glock 19 if they so choose that path...

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I will summarize my answers to OP's 7 separate threads that have all started within the last 24 hours (not counting the 2 for sale threads).......

Mods For Glocks: New Sights (as plastic sights are inexcusable garbage), and a improved trigger (Apex is the best)

Glock 19 or 26 for Carry: Is neither an option? (Also assuming OP prefers a 19 as a Glock 26 is currently for sale)

Favorite Carry Gun: Dan Wesson VBOB in 45ACP or Wilson Combat Professional in 9mm

Best Carry Caliber: Toss up between 9mm and 45ACP a good hit is a good hit (I am assuming by OP's user-name 45 is the preferred caliber)

Springfield XD or Glock: It is almost physically painful but I would personally take a Glock over an XD (a grip safety on anything but a 1911 is repulsive)

Best Holster for Glock 19: Milt Sparks, they are the best ever totally indisputable fact

Favorite Glock and Why?: Larry Vickers Glock 19 its grip texture is awesome and so are the Wilson Combat sights, I really wished it did not have finger groves and a different grip angle but that seems to be an extremely common complaint.

Maybe an Glock Question Megathread is in order so we can avoid further threads covering the same general topic......

BlackGun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    I have to go with the G19. Perfect balance of size, capacity and concealability. 15+1 and it weighs 30 ounces loaded. Can take 17 and 33 round mags as well. Carry, home defense, range toy, that's the tri-fecta.
    :+1: ^^^This^^^ Again G19 Gen 4

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    I really like the .40 cal. In the G27 with G23 mags I have 15+1. it carries as well, if not better than a G19, and the extra power gives me a warm and fuzzy.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    G19. Perfect size, ugly as sin so you arent upset at holster wear or scratches, and it just works.

Oh, and everybody and their brother makes stuff for them, so there is that too.

/thread :):
    Glock 19C.. As Cameramoney said perfect size and for me the most controllable center fire pistol I've ever had in my hands..... Cameramonkey have you not heard the adage "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" ? :)

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] /[/FONT][FONT=&amp] RSO[/FONT]
    Glock certified armorer- M&P Certified armorer
    [FONT=&amp]“[/FONT]Safety is not something that you hold in your hands, it happens between your ears”
    Col. Jeff Cooper

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    I can't pick just one. :40oz:I drank that Kool-aid a long time ago.
    My 17 is my go to cold weather, HD, range and truck gun. My 26 is my EDC when I can carry on my hip in warm weather and my 42 is always with me. Then there is my G19, G21SF, G40........... you get the point.
    If I absolutely had to pick, I would say my G17 (for now).

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    ALL of my Glocks are my favorite one...I love my Glock 21, love my Glock 30, love my Glock 42...as was said above, need night sights on them all, even the 42. Although I`ve never had a trigger modified, not much of a believer in messing with "perfection"...

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    I have a few (17/19/22/23/26/27/30/42/43)For convenience I carry a Glock-27, but I shoot my Gloc-23 the best. I have A G-22 bedside and a G-22 in my trunk, so the .40's cover me and all the rest are in the safe(s).
    I want a Glock-21SF, and handled both a Gen 3SF and Gen 4 G-21 at Jenkins. I have set $ aside for one, just waiting the right deal.

Top Bottom