• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mstagg

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Other then it being uglier than sin, it looks like a nice little pistol. Im slowly becoming fed up with polymer pistols, but this one looks decent. May have to try to get my hands on one when I can.

I don't know about you guys, but Im ready to read nothing but overwhelmingly positive reviews that totally ignore any negative aspects of the gun!

APX Pistol | Beretta Defense Technologies

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    It seems like it would be a fine gun, but they're a little late to the party. I doubt the APX will gain much of the market share. To make a significant impact with a new polymer, striker fired pistol it would need to be somewhat revolutionary or heads and shoulders better than the rest. I don't see that in the APX.

Brickmandan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2017
    Wheeler
    The beretta 92 is one of the best looking and shooting handguns ever made but lately beretta has been making some ugly guns. The Pico and now the APX are just plain ugly.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I handled one today, the grip is nice with a pretty short trigger reach. I didn't try the trigger though so I have no input on that and that is so subjective anyway. Slide seemed a little wide to me. It was selling for around 550.00.

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    Beretta is supporting the APX with accessories already, all though I haven't handle one there are a few positive reviews by trusted people out there. Botach was selling the I believe for $480.00 or something like that, having options is a great thing and I would like to try the APX.

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Yawn....With all the other polymer striker fired pistol not sure what the Beretta, CZ P 10 or new FN have that's any different other than a different name. But maybe it's just me.

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Agree, just like all of the 1911's out there..... :popcorn:

Wasn't knocking anyone choice personally just the APX or any new design isn't for me. There are more than stryker fired polymer handguns and AR 15's The thing with 1911's are that with the exception of type of extractor all are pretty much the same design with parts interchangeability much like the AR"s but even that gets old. Other than someone being brand loyal the Beretta, CZ Remington and whatever is about 10 years late. You can go about anywhere and get mags sights etc for Glock, S&W and now Sig (because the military just adopted it and are marketed on the modularity)

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I was underwhelmed. I liked the grip and trigger, but the top end was overly large/clunky. It was like somebody was halfway through designing the gun, when the boss came in and said "we need something to submit for the military trials NOW!" :):

We (Indy Arms Co) got one in just because it's a new gun and somebody would want it. It sold fairly quickly, but I don't know if we'll be ordering more now that SIG has locked up the military contract with the 320/M17.

jimbob488

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    MERRILLVILLE INDIANA
    I saw the Hickok 45 video.... A piece of the mechanism comes out of the slide when you pull the trigger. like a round bar. When Hickok pulled the trigger and the part was blocked it did not fire.

Top Bottom