• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OVERTHEHILLGUY

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    NEAR GREENWOOD, INDI
    I have been thinking about installing a "Ghost edge " connector in my Glock 34 hoping to get a smoother, lighter trigger pull.
    Has anyone used it with good results , bad results, or made no difference results?
    Is it worth the money or should I use that money to buy more ammo?
    Thanks, :oldwise: JT

black label

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Hobart
    I just tried one in my 17. It definitly gives it a lighter trigger pull and gets rid of the wall. But it seemed like it made the reset longer. I have an ssvi tyr trigger in the 17, and have a feeling that combined with the edge made the reset so long, put the ghost ultimate back in. Put the edge in a stock 19 and it gave it a nice smooth trigger pull, with no wall, reset seemed just a tad bit longer than stock still.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    Love the Edge connector. It's my favorite. I put in the 6lb trigger spring with it as long as the safety still works as it's supposed to.

snuffy33

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    Apr 25, 2008
    Indy
    I have been thinking about installing a "Ghost edge " connector in my Glock 34 hoping to get a smoother, lighter trigger pull.
    Has anyone used it with good results , bad results, or made no difference results?

Buy ammo

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010

I installed the entire Ghost Rocket set (including all springs) in my 34 and 35, and it did get the trigger down to 3.75 lbs. Ignition is fine with factory ammo, but spotty with reloads using anything other than Federal primers.

If you want it to have good ignition with everything, then you need to leave out the aftermarket striker spring and leave the stock one in. Downside is, that one piece is where most of the pull weight reduction comes from, and if you leave the stock spring in place and only replace the other parts (connector, etc.), in my experience you only get maybe 1/2 pound of pull reduction.

Overall it's not a bad mod for the price ($20), but you just have to be aware of the limitations.

Top Bottom