• Status
    Not open for further replies.

burt gummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    noblesville
    So back in 2011 I went to gander mountain and bought the new Springfield armor xdm45, filled out the paperwork legally and paid cash, but my joy was cut short by my brother in law who told my parents at the time who I was living still with, I was 25 and living in Michigan, his reason for telling was cause it was his job as a priest cause he thought I was upset or some other bs reason, yeah I went to a conceal carry class for 8hrs cause I was upset. So my mom yelled at the gun guy at gander mountain and I ended up giving it to a friend who kept it in the box from day 1, and as of last Wednesday sent it back to me. So I got my gun back and can't wait to carry it

deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    Let me see if I got this right-Somebody thought you were suicidal or murderous and they told your mom. Then as a courtesy to her mental state, you had someone else hold it for you. Right so far? Now you have moved out? or just retrieved it?

burt gummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    noblesville
    @deo62 correct I have been out for 4 years and finally been able to get it back, and I didn't want to sell the gun back to gander mountain cause it only being a week old it would be considered used and not get the full value back so I gave it to my friend who I know would keep it safe till I could get it back, my mom is more over protective then probably Fort Knox

ChrisK1977

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    Wouldn't it be wrong for a priest to tell someone else what they had told him? Being out for four years does that mean incarceration or in mental care?
    if it was BS why not call someone out for saying it?

burt gummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    noblesville
    @chrisK1977 I was angry with him saying something to my folks I didn't even buy any ammo, and going to the gun range was one of the few things I enjoyed so that hobby died so I decided off-roading was better lol, but all is well now got my ccw now I can train and go shooting

@TheBoss930 umm no

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    @chrisK1977 I was angry with him saying something to my folks I didn't even buy any ammo, and going to the gun range was one of the few things I enjoyed so that hobby died so I decided off-roading was better lol, but all is well now got my ccw now I can train and go shooting

@TheBoss930 umm no

I am going to be "that guy" .....

Indiana does NOT, have a ccw .....

LTCH .....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom