• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jellis21

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2017
    Noblesville
    Hi am looking for a good low priced gun shop in the Indianapolis area. Please respond with recommendations of gun stores that you have found to be below the average price.

Thank you

700 LTR 223

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Check Plainfield Shooting Supplies

I've always done well buying from Plainfield although it has been some years since I bought a gun from them. Bob the owner has always given me fair value for my trades.

mstagg

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Hoosier Armory in Carmel has the lowest prices I have found on new guns. The owner, Rick, is an outstanding dude and runs the store out of his garage. He is more than happy to order whatever you want, as well. You can do price checks here: www.hoosierarmory.com

JBP239

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2016
    Danville
    I bought my last new gun at Indiana Firearms in Lebanon. They don't have a large inventory but can order pretty much anything you want. They were a decent amount cheaper than any of the other gun stores I compared.

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Locally I'd say Plainfield Shooters Supply is my favorite. Bobs comments of 10% over invoice however is not adding up,, I over hear him tell a customer what he paid for a certain firearm. The customer and I just looked at each other.:n00b:

Still the best prices in indy and surrounding area.

sljccj

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2017
    Franklin
    Check Plainfield Shooting Supplies. They usually have better than average prices. Bradis Guns also has generally good prices.

I have been to see Bob and He has very good prices. I bought a used lc9 from him. Two of my friends buy from him, They also say he only marks new guns up 10%. His prices are very good.

Rkguns.com has good prices. I bought my first handgun at Rural King in greenwood.

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    I heard Don's loves to sell guns.

I have never seen an LGS with "cheap" prices for "new" guns. If you can find this mystical unicorn please let us know.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I haven't been there in a couple years, but I never saw a bad price at Beech Grove Forearms. They may not always have the lowest price, but they won't screw you either.

When I first got into guns it was worth the drive to go there for me, but I have more options on the north side now.

rational

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    New Whiteland
    Second for rural king I keep impulse purchasing guns there because they are competitive with the cheapest prices I have seen online. Bad for the wallet.

Top Bottom