• Legion or High Power

• Total voters

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    I really want a single action only pistol in 9mm. I'm between a legion and a high power. Legion's are easier to get ahold of new than a high power (around me) sooo..... pro's cons experiences? This is a just because I can pistol. I've got a nice competition pistol, a nice hd pistol, and so this is just something to take to the range when I feel like giving the 75 a break.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Legion Sao is the best 9mm I've ever used out of the box. We clicked, super natural fit with the flat trigger, but ymmv. Great guns, highly recommend.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Easy. Build a SAO 75B. I ran the crap out of one yesterday, most fun I've had with a gun in a long time. CGW straight trigger is :faint:...

Personal opinion. I've shot several Legions, they aren't for me. They are nice, but "meh" to me. I like a good Hi-Power, but would still choose a SAO 75B.

Any of the options should be fun.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I love Hi Powers. But just never seemed to shoot them all that well. It's a classy design and has a cool history.

But I do loves me some Sig pistols and shoot them well

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Legion Sao is the best 9mm I've ever used out of the box. We clicked, super natural fit with the flat trigger, but ymmv. Great guns, highly recommend.

Well said and I agree. Legion SAO is an awesome gun. I also agree with Rusty that a 75B (or 75 compact) with the CGW Pro package and straight SAO trigger is really nice as well. By the time you add the custom parts, grips and new sights on the CZ, you'd be close to the price of the Sig. For something great right out of the box, pick the Legion SAO and for something that you can customize and make your own, go with the CZ ;)

Pics, just because I can:

Legion%20SAO_zpsybvp3qki.jpg

IMG_20160922_193733_zpszpn4eepz.jpg

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Well said and I agree. Legion SAO is an awesome gun. I also agree with Rusty that a 75B (or 75 compact) with the CGW Pro package and straight SAO trigger is really nice as well. By the time you add the custom parts, grips and new sights on the CZ, you'd be close to the price of the Sig. For something great right out of the box, pick the Legion SAO and for something that you can customize and make your own, go with the CZ ;)

Pics, just because I can:

Legion%20SAO_zpsybvp3qki.jpg

IMG_20160922_193733_zpszpn4eepz.jpg
    Both awesome choices!psyko

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    Go cz for an awesome sao 9mm under $1000...
    Look at CZCustom or Oak Hill Guns (online) and check out the CZ 75 Shadow SAO - not the standard 75b sao.

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Have not shot a High Power but do own the Sig Legion SAO 226 and it is one sweet shooter, would highly recommend!psyko

I also have to concur here. I have a Legion P226 SAO, and it is head and shoulders above any of my other pistols. I have not shot a High Power, so I can't compare, but I have ZERO regrets on my Legion purchase, and if I lost it, I would buy again immediately.

Top Bottom