• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sdb321

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2016
    LaFontaine
    Stopped yesterday to drop off my 640-1 to have a deluxe trigger job by Denny. It is a new gun but the trigger didn't feel right. I asked him if he could fix it and he said "sure". This is my first professional action job and I can't wait to get it back!! Denny's words was "you are going to love it". I know I could have sent it back to Smith & Wesson but I question whether it would get fixed the first time and not be more screwed up when I get it back. What I liked is Denny said it wouldn't leave the shop unless it's right. The man is a "hoot". We talked for about a hour and I learned a lot. He is truly a NICE guy! I will update you when I get it back in 3 or 4 weeks.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    You will not be disappointed. Denny is one of the top S&W revolver smith's in the country. The only reason I even keep my Smith snub is because he did the action work on it.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Drive up, take 100 rounds of your favorite cookies with you, and try it out on the spot when it's ready. Not many places offer that kind of service options.

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    He repaired my S&W 19 back in October, i am very pleased with the work. I dropped it off and went to use his range; when I was done he was finished with it. I thought it would take him a few weeks.
    I was there on Tuesday again to look over a revolver before I sell it, turns out to be quite expensive to repair, but he still looked at it the same day while I was using the rifle range with steel targets.
    I plan on going back to use the range next week if the weather cooperates. I enjoy going there, he and his wife are very cool people be around.

sdb321

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2016
    LaFontaine
    He is a special person! You can't get service like that at the "big box stores" or online. I've got two more for him to work on. It's going to be a long month and half!!!!

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Denny is a character. I've never heard a soul complain about an action job he has done, and there's some pretty big names who are happy with his work. I think you'll be happy with the result.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    When it comes to S&W Revolvers Denny is "The Man". He did my 686 and 27 and the actions are as smooth as melted butter. Yes, he is a character but the nicest gun character you will ever have the pleasure of dealing with. Rest assured you are in good hands with Denny at Sand Burr Gun Ranch. Period!!!

Top Bottom