• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tac45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2012
    SS
    After years of wanting one, I finally got it!
    New Glock Day
    Gen 4 34...LEO version with regular Glock sights and standard connector.
    Haven't decided what sights I want, but have a Ghost Ultimate 3.5 in the mail!
    Plan on it being my competition/home defense gun.

Out to to my parents property Thursday night to run a couple hundred rounds through it!

View attachment 55154 View attachment 55155

Tac45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2012
    SS
    Great pistol, you won't regret it. Take a look at sights with black rear and fiber optic front. I find that easy to see and quick to acquire ..

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] /[/FONT][FONT=&amp] RSO[/FONT]
    Glock certified armorer- M&P Certified armorer

I was looking at Dawson Precision but also found a set of black rear/fo front Ameriglo for $40...may have to try them!

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    Congrats on the G34, I installed a Ghost edge non adjustable connector, gen 3 trigger bar, Apex trigger shoe, Dawson adjustable rear sight and Dawson FO front. By far my favorite set up.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I really like the Trijicon HD's like many others here. I am currently using Ameriglo I-dot pros. They offer a front sight that is just like the Trijicon HD offering, but however the rear sight is of a strait 8 design with the tritium rather than a 3 dot which I have come to prefer. To be honest though you can't go wrong with either, I also know that there is a new XR offering from Trijicon. It may be advantageous to you if you plan to use the gun for competition because it will allow for more precise shots as the front blade is thinner and less defensive minded.

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    Darn.....I thought this was a new product announcement from Glock.

For real though....watch out for the G34's. They are addicting. I think I am up to 4 now.

Ed B

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2015
    Grant Co.
    Love my G4 34 also. Hope you enjoy it as much as I have. Trijicon regular night sights, not HD here. Good luck tomorrow night. Hope the weather cooperates.

Rio

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2017
    SE Indiana
    I want a 34 as my next handgun. I hear a lot of people say go Gen 3 as opposed to gen 4. What specifically is the diffrence? Finally do you get the mos version or standard site version?
    Good luck getting it shot!

Tac45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2012
    SS
    I got the regular gen 4 version.
    The Gen 4 grip is slightly smaller when you run it with no grip module than a gen 3, and I have smaller hands so it fits me better.
    I shot a 17MOS and wasn't a big fan...so I opted for the non MOS model.

Rio

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2017
    SE Indiana
    I am looking to get a 34. Was also wondering about the diffrence in generations. I like the 19 just fine and it has slowed me down buying the 34. Is it that much better?

Top Bottom