Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 184 of 501 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 194 234 284 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 5002

User Info Menu

Riley II range trip[IMG][IMG]

The first target is making adjustments to the Venom. I made a few minor adjustments after target 2 then just had fun with it. The 6th target shot at 10 yards all others 7 yards. The next range trip we will get it
    dialed in a little better![/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG] 1 shot 1 kill scenario!![/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG] BA killin it

NOT "The Call Center" wtburnette's Avatar

User Info Menu

Marksman

User Info Menu

That pistol shoots as good as it looks. Great job guys

Grandmaster LockStocksAndBarrel's Avatar

User Info Menu

WOW!
    God bless America!

Practicing traditional carry.

Originally Posted by
    eric001YUP! It's the difference between using purple and being purple...

User Info Menu

Nice, really nice.
    INGO has an excellent resource for safety recalls. Check it out: http://ingunowners.com/forums/genera...l-listing.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by llh1956 View Post
    I would file the rounded edge of the trigger until you get free range of movement. Use a black marker on the rounded edges then put in the pin move it around which will rub the marker off and then use your file.
    Is this a single-action trigger by any chance? I installed it and reassembled the gun and there's no DA.

Edit: I am a miserable tinker of guns... Have DA/SA, just need to tweak. A lot.
    Last edited by cobber; 06-21-2017 at 05:38.

User Info Menu

Good morning all...

Heading out this afternoon to shoot with a group of Information Security professionals. Looking forward to it...

User Info Menu

Wow #2 is amazing. Shows just how much skill this group has to put out some great work.

User Info Menu

Morning folks!

Have fun Tom. Take a couple of CZs along and let the uninitiated feel what a really good pistol feels like.
    88 (aka 88, the mad scientist)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post
    Morning folks!

Have fun Tom. Take a couple of CZs along and let the uninitiated feel what a really good pistol feels like.
    I'm taking the matte stainless 75B, my Legion, Victory and Canik. I figure those will be good enough to showcase some nice weapons without getting into the jaw dropping territory like the 75 compact SAO and the Loaded