Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 349 of 501 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 359 399 449 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 5002
  1. #3481
    Patient Zero Birds Away's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Went to the doctor's office yesterday for a routine visit. Now more tests. If it isn't one thing it's another.

  2. #3482
    I still care....Really
    churchmouse's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Birds Away View Post
    Went to the doctor's office yesterday for a routine visit. Now more tests. If it isn't one thing it's another.
    Dang it all.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

    Forum Rules

    Classified Rules

    FAQ

    http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

  3. #3483
    Marksman Work's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Need some help from the Pros: high vis front sight for my SP-01 Tactical that co-witness with the stock rears. any ideas? if nothing, i'll replace both, but i'd like to just do the front.
    Aim high in life.... you've got to compensate for bullet drop.

  4. #3484
    Expert IndyGlockMan's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Most CZ guys put on Mepros or Tru-glo sights but I'm sure there's a couple more choices out there.
    I would get out the calipers and measure how tall the front sight is, then go on the interwebs and look for a front sight the same height.
    Somebody here probably knows the sight height or has a front site off a gun they can measure.
    If not, then I would just replace both and be done with it.
    Mepros can be had fairly cheap

    Morning CZickos!
    Lurker wanna be

  5. #3485
    Expert IndyGlockMan's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    The Glock 19 Gen5 for sale on here is one of Charlie's (from Parabellum range/Avon) and it's trying to take my spare cash...
    Lurker wanna be

  6. #3486
    Marksman Work's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGlockMan View Post
    Most CZ guys put on Mepros or Tru-glo sights but I'm sure there's a couple more choices out there.
    I would get out the calipers and measure how tall the front sight is, then go on the interwebs and look for a front sight the same height.
    Somebody here probably knows the sight height or has a front site off a gun they can measure.
    If not, then I would just replace both and be done with it.
    Mepros can be had fairly cheap

    Morning CZickos!
    how do they typically measure front sight height? center of dot to base of sight, or center of dot to slide surface?
    Aim high in life.... you've got to compensate for bullet drop.

  7. #3487
    Grandmaster TopDog's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Birds Away View Post
    Went to the doctor's office yesterday for a routine visit. Now more tests. If it isn't one thing it's another.
    Benefits of getting older my friend.
    INGO has an excellent resource for safety recalls. Check it out: http://ingunowners.com/forums/genera...l-listing.html

  8. #3488
    Expert IndyGlockMan's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    I think most just measure how tall the sight is from the slide surface to the top of the blade (just how tall it sticks up)
    Lurker wanna be

  9. #3489
    Grandmaster TopDog's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGlockMan View Post
    The Glock 19 Gen5 for sale on here is one of Charlie's (from Parabellum range/Avon) and it's trying to take my spare cash...
    Charlie does most excellent work. I think he has touched all my Glocks and many others I have recommended other people use him to tune their Glock's. Can I say Glock in this thread without getting banned?
    INGO has an excellent resource for safety recalls. Check it out: http://ingunowners.com/forums/genera...l-listing.html

  10. #3490
    Master bjenkins's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Charlie has also a few of my Gs and they are awesome!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge