Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 349 of 501 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 359 399 449 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 5002

User Info Menu

Went to the doctor's office yesterday for a routine visit. Now more tests. If it isn't one thing it's another.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Birds Away View Post
    Went to the doctor's office yesterday for a routine visit. Now more tests. If it isn't one thing it's another.
    Dang it all.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Need some help from the Pros: high vis front sight for my SP-01 Tactical that co-witness with the stock rears. any ideas? if nothing, i'll replace both, but i'd like to just do the front.
    Aim high in life.... you've got to compensate for bullet drop.

User Info Menu

Most CZ guys put on Mepros or Tru-glo sights but I'm sure there's a couple more choices out there.
    I would get out the calipers and measure how tall the front sight is, then go on the interwebs and look for a front sight the same height.
    Somebody here probably knows the sight height or has a front site off a gun they can measure.
    If not, then I would just replace both and be done with it.
    Mepros can be had fairly cheap

Morning CZickos!
    Lurker wanna be

User Info Menu

The Glock 19 Gen5 for sale on here is one of Charlie's (from Parabellum range/Avon) and it's trying to take my spare cash...
    Lurker wanna be

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IndyGlockMan View Post
    Most CZ guys put on Mepros or Tru-glo sights but I'm sure there's a couple more choices out there.
    I would get out the calipers and measure how tall the front sight is, then go on the interwebs and look for a front sight the same height.
    Somebody here probably knows the sight height or has a front site off a gun they can measure.
    If not, then I would just replace both and be done with it.
    Mepros can be had fairly cheap

Morning CZickos!
    how do they typically measure front sight height? center of dot to base of sight, or center of dot to slide surface?
    Aim high in life.... you've got to compensate for bullet drop.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Birds Away View Post
    Benefits of getting older my friend.
    INGO has an excellent resource for safety recalls. Check it out: http://ingunowners.com/forums/genera...l-listing.html

User Info Menu

I think most just measure how tall the sight is from the slide surface to the top of the blade (just how tall it sticks up)
    Lurker wanna be

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IndyGlockMan View Post
    The Glock 19 Gen5 for sale on here is one of Charlie's (from Parabellum range/Avon) and it's trying to take my spare cash...
    Charlie does most excellent work. I think he has touched all my Glocks and many others I have recommended other people use him to tune their Glock's. Can I say Glock in this thread without getting banned?
    INGO has an excellent resource for safety recalls. Check it out: http://ingunowners.com/forums/genera...l-listing.html

User Info Menu

Charlie has also a few of my Gs and they are awesome!