Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 359 of 501 FirstFirst ... 259 309 349 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 369 409 459 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 5002
    I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Woobie View Post
    Well I appreciate that. I kind of needed to take a step back from the world's problems and think more about the ones in my sphere. Life's too short to let Trump and Obama ruin your mood all the time.
    Man I feel you there. I am stuck in the insane section a lot these days.
    I am glad to see you are well.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

I desperately need to hit the range.

User Info Menu

I'm starting to think that I'm into problem children. I was taking a look at my round count records and realized that my most shot pistols over the last year are the ones that I've had issues with. My P07 in .40 has had about 1200 rounds put through it since getting it about 10 months ago, which makes it one of the higher round count guns. When purchased, it's reliability was garbage and it took a while to figure out what ailed it. But, since figuring it out, it's been a fun shooter and I really enjoy shooting it knowing that I had a hand in getting it to be reliable. Now, the compact 75B railed in .40 is the latest problem child. I think I've solved its issues and have found that I enjoy it a whole lot. The 40P was bought with full disclosure of it's issues and since figuring it out, it's become one of my favorite shooters and the round count is climbing on it as well.

While putting all these rounds through the guns that started out as problem children, my reliable guns have gone largely unshot, with one exception. My SP01 Tac still sits under the 500 round mark and others don't get shot as much as they should too. The exception is the P10C. I tend to shoot that one every week and the round count continues to climb. But, I think that I enjoy shooting the guns I've solved issues on a lot. I'm not sure if that's odd or expected though.
    88 (aka 88, the mad scientist)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post
    I'm starting to think that I'm into problem children. I was taking a look at my round count records and realized that my most shot pistols over the last year are the ones that I've had issues with. My P07 in .40 has had about 1200 rounds put through it since getting it about 10 months ago, which makes it one of the higher round count guns. When purchased, it's reliability was garbage and it took a while to figure out what ailed it. But, since figuring it out, it's been a fun shooter and I really enjoy shooting it knowing that I had a hand in getting it to be reliable. Now, the compact 75B railed in .40 is the latest problem child. I think I've solved its issues and have found that I enjoy it a whole lot. The 40P was bought with full disclosure of it's issues and since figuring it out, it's become one of my favorite shooters and the round count is climbing on it as well.

While putting all these rounds through the guns that started out as problem children, my reliable guns have gone largely unshot, with one exception. My SP01 Tac still sits under the 500 round mark and others don't get shot as much as they should too. The exception is the P10C. I tend to shoot that one every week and the round count continues to climb. But, I think that I enjoy shooting the guns I've solved issues on a lot. I'm not sure if that's odd or expected though.
    We just need to take the good kids to the range, and leave the bad ones at home.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by maansmit View Post
    I desperately need to hit the range.
    Sports seasons are about over, you will be allowed to shoot soon.

User Info Menu

Morning folks!

Last day of vacation today. Might hit the range, but might not. Not sure what I'll do with the day just yet.
    88 (aka 88, the mad scientist)

User Info Menu

Morning folks!

Last day of vacation today. Might hit the range, but might not. Not sure what I'll do with the day just yet.
    Range is always a good idea. Just sayin...
    INGO has an excellent resource for safety recalls. Check it out: http://ingunowners.com/forums/genera...l-listing.html

User Info Menu

It's getting really quiet in this thread lately. Lots of long time posters have not been on in weeks. Could it be that the Czickness thread has run its course?
    Yeah, I've thought that for a while. I am glad that you and some others have kept it going. I enjoy having a place on INGO to call home. I'm not sure when the last time I shot was but it has been too long. I will soon be below double digits on CZs for the first time in quite awhile. Kinda makes me sad. I hope to get things squared away so I can start one last project gun sometime in the near future. Work is crazy and I keep losing people. I'm not sure I will make the next shoot but I am hoping to. Either way I will make sure the Wizard is free to go.

Grandmaster LockStocksAndBarrel's Avatar

User Info Menu

I hear ya BA. I'm an isolated northerner so I can't get to the shoots. Love my CZ family but I can't part with any of them, though. I've tried the others and I always sell them. I do have a pretty Beretta 92G for my barbecue gun that I'll keep but I fell in love with a friends Phantom at first shot and never looked back. I just love them.
    God bless America!

Practicing traditional carry.

Originally Posted by
    eric001YUP! It's the difference between using purple and being purple...

User Info Menu

It's getting really quiet in this thread lately. Lots of long time posters have not been on in weeks. Could it be that the Czickness thread has run its course?
    Quote Originally Posted by LockStocksAndBarrel View Post
    I hear ya BA. I'm an isolated northerner so I can't get to the shoots. Love my CZ family but I can't part with any of them, though. I've tried the others and I always sell them. I do have a pretty Beretta 92G for my barbecue gun that I'll keep but I fell in love with a friends Phantom at first shot and never looked back. I just love them.
    CZs are all I have now. I do love the Phantom. I think it is one of the finest and one of the most underappreciated CZs.