Page 451 of 460 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 4600
  1. #4501
    I Care...Really
    churchmouse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Speedway area
    Posts
    116,455
    Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    IKR.....

  2. #4502
    Plinker
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    71
    Bought myself an early Christmas present yesterday! Excited to start venturing into the crazy world of 308 Ar's https://www.freedommunitions.com/12-...-assembly.html

  3. #4503
    Plinker MindfulMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Central Indiana
    Posts
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post

    Sitting at Community Hosp with the wife. She has some tests and a CT scan this morning. She'll be Jonesing for coffee by the time that's done.
    Sending out good thoughts for Barb.

  4. #4504
    I Care...Really
    churchmouse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Speedway area
    Posts
    116,455
    Quote Originally Posted by jag09 View Post
    Bought myself an early Christmas present yesterday! Excited to start venturing into the crazy world of 308 Ar's https://www.freedommunitions.com/12-...-assembly.html
    Oh boy....

  5. #4505
    Expert Dean Crail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Tipton
    Posts
    1,857


    Open, Carry Optic and Production guns, just need to find a TSO and the set is complete
    Quote Originally Posted by MCgrease08 View Post
    Dude, from what I can tell from your photos, you don't do anything bargin bin.

  6. #4506
    I Care...Really
    churchmouse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Speedway area
    Posts
    116,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean Crail View Post


    Open, Carry Optic and Production guns, just need to find a TSO and the set is complete
    I love sets with a purpose.

  7. #4507
    Expert Dean Crail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Tipton
    Posts
    1,857
    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    I love sets with a purpose.
    Its fine till you have to decide what you want to shoot at a match next season probably going to shoot a combination of Open / Limited as the DAA Race Master works for the Czechmate and the TSO
    Quote Originally Posted by MCgrease08 View Post
    Dude, from what I can tell from your photos, you don't do anything bargin bin.

  8. #4508
    I Care...Really
    churchmouse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Speedway area
    Posts
    116,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean Crail View Post
    Its fine till you have to decide what you want to shoot at a match next season probably going to shoot a combination of Open / Limited as the DAA Race Master works for the Czechmate and the TSO
    I really like the top one. Looks like a serious runner.

  9. #4509
    Expert Dean Crail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Tipton
    Posts
    1,857
    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    I really like the top one. Looks like a serious runner.
    Shoots like a top too, took allot of breaking in to get it to run standard pressure 9mn with the comp installed, as the Czechmate with the comp installed is designed to run 9mm major which pushes a 124gr pill at roughly ~1400FPS. Originally when the gun was new standard pressure 9mm would not even unlock the gun didn't work at all, while I was waiting for new brass and bullets to arrive to load for 9mm Major the only thing that would cycle the gun was +P+ Buffalo Bore!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MCgrease08 View Post
    Dude, from what I can tell from your photos, you don't do anything bargin bin.

  10. #4510
    I Care...Really
    churchmouse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Speedway area
    Posts
    116,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean Crail View Post
    Shoots like a top too, took allot of breaking in to get it to run standard pressure 9mn with the comp installed, as the Czechmate with the comp installed is designed to run 9mm major which pushes a 124gr pill at roughly ~1400FPS. Originally when the gun was new standard pressure 9mm would not even unlock the gun didn't work at all, while I was waiting for new brass and bullets to arrive to load for 9mm Major the only thing that would cycle the gun was +P+ Buffalo Bore!!
    I like it. A lot.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •