Page 377 of 392 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 387 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,770 of 3911
    I Care...Really

Quote Originally Posted by canterbc View Post
    Just sent off letters to my Congresswoman and two senators. I've never been too terribly political but this most recent bill proposed by Republicans sure has MAC fired up. I think he lays out some very valid concerns.
    We and many we know are on the bombard them mission. Every possible way as many times as possible.
    Make your voices heard.

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    We and many we know are on the bombard them mission. Every possible way as many times as possible.
    Make your voices heard.
    I think it is pretty clear that is going to be how it has to be. Quite a few of them need reminded of their campaign promises.

I Care...Really

I think it is pretty clear that is going to be how it has to be. Quite a few of them need reminded of their campaign promises.
    Mid terms coming up. Vote them out. Period. They have a job. We hired them to do that job. The boundary's were pretty clear. Promises were made. Actions were taken on those promises. They have failed to follow through..........See-ya By-By

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Mid terms coming up. Vote them out. Period. They have a job. We hired them to do that job. The boundary's were pretty clear. Promises were made. Actions were taken on those promises. They have failed to follow through..........See-ya By-By
    I don't know if I can vote for the other party in the general election because across-the-board they are worse. You better believe I will take a hard look at all of my elected representatives and will not hesitate one moment to vote for their opponents in the primaries though if they have not kept their word. The more they break their promises the more I will remind them of this fact.

I Care...Really

I don't know if I can vote for the other party in the general election because across-the-board they are worse. You better believe I will take a hard look at all of my elected representatives and will not hesitate one moment to vote for their opponents in the primaries though if they have not kept their word. The more they break their promises the more I will remind them of this fact.
    If we cycle these douche bags out 3 or 4 times a message will be sent.

No, do not vote across "That" isle but yes, we do have primary's for a reason. It is the 1st step in term limits. We need to use them.

Howdy everybody. Everybody must be having a busy Friday. Hopefully getting everything wrapped up before a relaxing weekend!

I Care...Really

Howdy everybody. Everybody must be having a busy Friday. Hopefully getting everything wrapped up before a relaxing weekend!
    No relaxation around here. Busy busy busy.

Happy Birthday US Navy and to all you scoundrels that served!
    INGO has an excellent resource for safety recalls. Check it out: http://ingunowners.com/forums/genera...l-listing.html

Quote Originally Posted by TopDog View Post
    Happy Birthday US Navy and to all you scoundrels that served!
    Lol, I didn't realize it.
    Time goes by like...hurricanes...running after subway trains...don't forget the po-o-ouring rain.

Just stopped by, to catch up, and say hi to all .....

I shoot slow, and hit every time!!!!!

Donald J Trump, is MY President .....

You, can't HANDLE, the TRUTH !!!!!

YOU, want ME on THAT wall,

YOU NEED, ME on THAT wall .....

Page 377 of 392 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 387 ... LastLast