Page 377 of 392 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 387 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,770 of 3911
  1. #3761
    I Care...Really
    churchmouse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Speedway area
    Posts
    113,021
    Quote Originally Posted by canterbc View Post
    Just sent off letters to my Congresswoman and two senators. I've never been too terribly political but this most recent bill proposed by Republicans sure has MAC fired up. I think he lays out some very valid concerns.
    We and many we know are on the bombard them mission. Every possible way as many times as possible.
    Make your voices heard.

  2. #3762
    Expert canterbc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Noblesville
    Posts
    1,311
    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    We and many we know are on the bombard them mission. Every possible way as many times as possible.
    Make your voices heard.
    I think it is pretty clear that is going to be how it has to be. Quite a few of them need reminded of their campaign promises.

  3. #3763
    I Care...Really
    churchmouse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Speedway area
    Posts
    113,021
    Quote Originally Posted by canterbc View Post
    I think it is pretty clear that is going to be how it has to be. Quite a few of them need reminded of their campaign promises.
    Mid terms coming up. Vote them out. Period. They have a job. We hired them to do that job. The boundary's were pretty clear. Promises were made. Actions were taken on those promises. They have failed to follow through..........See-ya By-By

  4. #3764
    Expert canterbc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Noblesville
    Posts
    1,311
    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Mid terms coming up. Vote them out. Period. They have a job. We hired them to do that job. The boundary's were pretty clear. Promises were made. Actions were taken on those promises. They have failed to follow through..........See-ya By-By
    I don't know if I can vote for the other party in the general election because across-the-board they are worse. You better believe I will take a hard look at all of my elected representatives and will not hesitate one moment to vote for their opponents in the primaries though if they have not kept their word. The more they break their promises the more I will remind them of this fact.

  5. #3765
    I Care...Really
    churchmouse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Speedway area
    Posts
    113,021
    Quote Originally Posted by canterbc View Post
    I don't know if I can vote for the other party in the general election because across-the-board they are worse. You better believe I will take a hard look at all of my elected representatives and will not hesitate one moment to vote for their opponents in the primaries though if they have not kept their word. The more they break their promises the more I will remind them of this fact.
    If we cycle these douche bags out 3 or 4 times a message will be sent.

    No, do not vote across "That" isle but yes, we do have primary's for a reason. It is the 1st step in term limits. We need to use them.

  6. #3766
    Expert canterbc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Noblesville
    Posts
    1,311
    Howdy everybody. Everybody must be having a busy Friday. Hopefully getting everything wrapped up before a relaxing weekend!

  7. #3767
    I Care...Really
    churchmouse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Speedway area
    Posts
    113,021
    Quote Originally Posted by canterbc View Post
    Howdy everybody. Everybody must be having a busy Friday. Hopefully getting everything wrapped up before a relaxing weekend!
    No relaxation around here. Busy busy busy.

  8. #3768
    Happy Birthday US Navy and to all you scoundrels that served!
    INGO has an excellent resource for safety recalls. Check it out: http://ingunowners.com/forums/genera...l-listing.html

  9. #3769
    Ještě jedna Birds Away's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Monticello
    Posts
    67,378
    Quote Originally Posted by TopDog View Post
    Happy Birthday US Navy and to all you scoundrels that served!
    Lol, I didn't realize it.
    Time goes by like...hurricanes...running after subway trains...don't forget the po-o-ouring rain.

  10. #3770
    Grandmaster SSGSAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Town of 900 miles
    Posts
    12,174
    Just stopped by, to catch up, and say hi to all .....


       
    I shoot slow, and hit every time!!!!!

    Donald J Trump, is MY President .....

    You, can't HANDLE, the TRUTH !!!!!

    YOU, want ME on THAT wall,

    YOU NEED, ME on THAT wall .....

Page 377 of 392 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 387 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •