• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pancake

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I have a Smith M&P 9C. I enjoy carrying it and I'm comfortable with the trigger as it is. However, I carry a Glock 22 everyday and have all kinds of time behind that gun. Im looking to upgrade the trigger on my 9C, and looking for advice from anyone who had done so already.

rlfrye

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    The Tuck
    If you are looking for aftermarket, look up apextactical, they seem to be top dog for m&p trigger parts. If you want to stay stock, google "burwell trigger job", that is what I did to my 9c. My trigger feels much smoother, and it just cost me some time polishing stuff. The burwell job will not shorten the pull, just smooths the feel of it. If you are wanting a shorter pull, or want a lighter pull weight,I would look at Apex.

markholst

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 21, 2016
    Russiaville
    Buckle up...Stupid question time!

Why is the Apex trigger considered to be so good? What makes it top dog? Also, is installing it a gunsmith job or a DIY project?

I just picked up a Shield and have a full sized M&P, and was thinking about upgrading the triggers on them.

Thanks in advance and forgive my noob questions.

rlfrye

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    The Tuck
    Better reset, shorter trigger stroke, lighter pull weight, no hinged trigger if replacing trigger. I will let the lawyers speak about any issues from modifying a stock trigger in a defensive gun.

Top Bottom