• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    This is the closest I could find currently on sale, but you'll have to buy the whole gun.
    http://www.gunbroker.com/item/641150156

I don't know if I'd buy a Glock with a slide Duracoated in stainless color. I have used the stainless color Duracoat on a gun and was not happy with the result. It just didn't look right and once the finish started to wear, it looked really bad. I've never heard of an actual stainless slide for any Glock. What I do like though is the NP3 finished slides. I had a G19 with that and my current G23 has the NP3 finish. I should send my G21 out and have it done there too.

This is mine:

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    I don't know if I'd buy a Glock with a slide Duracoated in stainless color. I have used the stainless color Duracoat on a gun and was not happy with the result. It just didn't look right and once the finish started to wear, it looked really bad. I've never heard of an actual stainless slide for any Glock. What I do like though is the NP3 finished slides. I had a G19 with that and my current G23 has the NP3 finish. I should send my G21 out and have it done there too.

This is mine:

Oops!
    I wasn't aware that the slide was only coated instead of true stainless.
    But yes, I have to agree about the Robar NP3 treatment, which now has decades of history of working very well.

IndyArms

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2015
    Indianapolis
    There is a distributor exclusive G43 available with a "NIB ONE" Nickel-Boron finish on the slide. We have had them in; they're pretty slick.
    F1GLK43NEWNiB.jpg

More about the finish:
    OUR NICKEL-BORON ADVANTAGE ? LEGAL MFG. | Craftsmen of NIB ONE®, NIB DARK?, and NIB BATTLEWORN?

Top Bottom