• ...and so much more!
  • tbhausen

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    I've never been a big fan of this type of trigger, but I will definitely be getting one of these and giving it a fair shot.

When I get it I will let everyone know here and anyone who wants can try it at MCF&G--just bring ammo and we'll break it in good.

I said I was going to do it, and I did... With luck I will have it by the weekend. If anyone wants to try this pistol at MCF&G, bring your objectivity, $10 for the guest fee if you're not a member, and some ammo. I have a feeling lots of people are going to want to know about this piece, so let's see what it can do.

tbhausen

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Those who can't shoot it in person might at least benefit from informal review of others. I don't mind if anyone hates my gun or not, hell, I might hate it ;)

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I'm quite flexible, as I live within 10 minutes of there.

If I get time this weekend I'll PM you and see if we can meet up. I would love to get the chance to shoot the P10c. I have a Sig P226 Legion SAO and a custom CZ 75 compact SAO that I can bring for you to try out, if you'd like ;)

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Hey WTB, if you guys get together, give me a holler. If the timing works, I'd love to shoot a P10C and could bring along a P07 for comparison.

Top Bottom