Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Magazines for this pistol seem to be widely available, but here's a good price of under $30 each. Shipping is a flat $15 though, so you have to order a few to make it pay off. Good service--they shipped the same day to me:

CZ 11520 CZ P-10 9mm 15 rd Black Finish

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tbhausen View Post
    Magazines for this pistol seem to be widely available, but here's a good price of under $30 each. Shipping is a flat $15 though, so you have to order a few to make it pay off. Good service--they shipped the same day to me:

CZ 11520 CZ P-10 9mm 15 rd Black Finish
    Greg Cote has for them $32.95 each and shipping is flat rate of $6.95.

CZ P-10 C 9mm 15 Round Factory Magazine 11520 [CZ 11520] - $32.95 : Greg Cote, LLC
    Hello, my name is Carlos and I am indecisive, but sometimes I make decisions, even if I'm 50% sure I made the wrong choice. If it isn't for sale, it will be soon.

User Info Menu

Thanks... I saw that site with my phone last night but couldn't really tell if they were in stock. Looks like I saved about $3 buying three where I did though

Marksman

User Info Menu

Where on earth did you find one to buy in Indiana? I can't find one available anywhere.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I am holding off buying a VP9 until I can get my hands on a P10.

NOT "The Call Center" wtburnette's Avatar

User Info Menu

Did you get the gun in yet OP? Just thought I'd check. I may not be able to make it out today, but I'd definitely like to meet you at the range at some point. Really want to shoot that gun

User Info Menu

No, unfortunately I don't have it yet. I was hoping to have it by the weekend. I'll let you guys know when I get it right here in this thread. The one INGO'er who has one got it at Indiana Gun Club.

User Info Menu

What kind of price are we looking at? Is it still sub $400?

User Info Menu

No, it's always been between $450 and $500.

User Info Menu

Sorry, wasn't able to check back. I'll post some pics up tonight and give initial impressions after I put some rounds through it in a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    When I pulled away, splashy splashy started
    Real eyes realize real lies.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast