• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    I'm waiting on Darling Nicky D. for a few more months, but my CZ P-07 is getting closer taking its place on the nightstand.

My wife won a Thompson Machine Isis 2 .45 ACP suppressor at the 2016 NRA convention, and I finally got around to ordering the correct 1/2x28 Neilson device. The thought of the suppressor getting out of jail led me to CGW this morning, so the P-07 Pro-Grade Upgrade Kit should be on its way to me in the near future... I've already done all the polishing and trigger bar spring bending tweaks, but I'm looking forward to it feeling even more like my SP-01 which has been Cajunized for some time.

Once I get the CGW kit installed, the Isis-2 released from jail and another 500+ trouble free rounds down range, it will replace my M&P9 on the nightstand... actually, the M&P will probably replace the Springfield Loaded on my wife's nightstand.

I'm stoked about my 1st pistol suppressor, and a fully Cajunized CZ is always a good thing!

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Looks good. I'm a big fan of the P07 platform. One of my favorite carry guns is a 1st Gen P07, carried with +2 factory mag extensions. It's a great 17+1 carry gun and seems to always be the one that is in the holster when I'm out and about late at night or in the city.

Top Bottom