• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Buckeye911

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 15, 2015
    NEW PALESTINE
    What is the latest on the P10C? I have been holding cash for one of these for months! My work has been busy but now I am getting anxious!

I keep checking several dealers and local shops but no luck.

Any updates will be appreciated.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    They are starting to slowly trickle into the system. It should not be long before you can find them in a lot of shops. CZ tends to ship in batches and I'm sure they are going to make sure that there's a second batch en-route as soon as possible.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    As much as I hate to admit it, I'd abuse a zero balance credit card if I saw one locally. I am really holding out for the .40 version though. Once they bring that puppy to the US, I might just let my good old G23 go.

MPD179

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Northwest Indiana
    My buddy had one of the P10's in his hands last Thursday at Midwest gun exchange. Its all he's talked about the past few months and after holding one he passed on buying it. He said he preferred the FN's 509 because the grip texture on the CZ was too rough!!! I called Midwest to see if they had it but it was already gone....
    Anyone else have an opinion on the grip?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    My buddy had one of the P10's in his hands last Thursday at Midwest gun exchange. Its all he's talked about the past few months and after holding one he passed on buying it. He said he preferred the FN's 509 because the grip texture on the CZ was too rough!!! I called Midwest to see if they had it but it was already gone....
    Anyone else have an opinion on the grip?

Read the recent post by DanVoils here:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...-who-wants-shoot-cz-p-10-c-5.html#post7088950.

Work

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Lafayette
    I finger fiddled one today... eh. I mean, it felt great, but the rest of it was eh. Trigger is better than Glock, but on par with a canik, slide release is unuseable. It's just too stiff. Mag release is poorly designed, with an unshifted grip, the design places too much downward pressure making it difficult to release. And the sights are yet again a new design. I'm sure it shoots wonderfully, but first impressions are "just another striker fired gun"

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I picked mine up in the middle of May and have come to really like it. Love it in fact. When they first came out, I don't think that they lived up to all of the hype that had been given. The test guns that guys were fawning over were well broken in guns and now that mine is nearing the 1100 round mark, I can understand the glowing endorsements given by some. I liked it out of the box but it's a much different feeling gun since getting well broken in. I really think that anyone with an open mind (non-Glock fanboy) would choose the P10C over the G19 if shot side by side.

blueboxer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I finger fiddled one today... eh. I mean, it felt great, but the rest of it was eh. Trigger is better than Glock, but on par with a canik, slide release is unuseable. It's just too stiff. Mag release is poorly designed, with an unshifted grip, the design places too much downward pressure making it difficult to release. And the sights are yet again a new design. I'm sure it shoots wonderfully, but first impressions are "just another striker fired gun"

FYI, the front sight is the same as a P07/09, which are readily available. The rear sight is the same cut as the Shadow/Shadow 2, which are also readily available.

twfshelton

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    The woods of green
    I am warming up to mine, it does shoot great. fits in my Milt Sparks summer comfort, but for some reason seems so much bigger to me than my 19. I has to be hard edges that make it appear so much bigger.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I am warming up to mine, it does shoot great. fits in my Milt Sparks summer comfort, but for some reason seems so much bigger to me than my 19. I has to be hard edges that make it appear so much bigger.

It's not just the hard edges. It is bigger. No one to date has matched the size/weight/capacity ratio of the Glock 19.
    I thought I'd like a CZ P10c, but with the release of the new Gen 5 Glock 19, I've lost interest in the CZ.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    It's not just the hard edges. It is bigger. No one to date has matched the size/weight/capacity ratio of the Glock 19.
    I thought I'd like a CZ P10c, but with the release of the new Gen 5 Glock 19, I've lost interest in the CZ.

I don't know about that. The size difference is minor and for that tiny bit of difference, you get the same capacity, a fantastic trigger and far better ergonomics. Plus, it's fully ambidextrous. CZ didn't match the G19, they blew past it. Here are some shots of my G23 next to my P10C.

The Gen 5 pistols are interesting, but there's nothing innovative there. Yet another different grip texture and a lack of finger grooves. Same lumpy trigger pull most likely and same odd grip angle. They are great pistols if that's what you are into, but others are doing interesting stuff while Glock seems to spend a lot of time recreating the same stuff over and over. I'm not anti-Glock by any means and still have three in the collection. By comparison to the P10C, they are starting to show their age though. Disregard for ergonomics might have been fine in the 1980s, but there's no reason that Glocks need to still be uncomfortable to most hands.

derrickgoins

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    I picked one up a while back. I like mine. I'm an M&P guy (almost 20k rounds through my EDC M&P) but I'm starting to warm up to the P-10c. I need to order a couple of extra mags for it so I can run it in a few classes and ring it out more.

Top Bottom