• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    I've been wanting one of the long slide Glock's for a while but could never seem to latch onto one till now. Thankfully a deal came a bout with a fellow INGOr and now I'm the proud owner of a Gen3 G24c. I have to say I'm not much of a fan of .40 cal but the thing is a laser beam :ar15:

G24.jpg

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    Congratulations on your purchase. I have a fascination for long-slide Glocks as well. I would like to purchase a G41 one day. My friend bought a Glock 34 and is sending it out for customization to look like John Wick's gun

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Congrats on the G24C. I've always liked the long slide and could see myself adding a G40 to the family some day.

Thanks! Yea I'm really digging it for sure. I thought about the G40 but didn't really see a need adding 10mm as another cartridge, so I went with the 41. Both are awesome pistols though...

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    As a side note: do.they make limited runs of the "c" (compensated) gen3 guns anymore?
    I always thought a 19c would be about perfect for my boy as he gets older.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    The 24 is a beast. 24c would be very interesting!
    Happy shooting

Yea its a ton of fun. Only thing i dont like about this c model is after firing 50 or so rounds you have to wipe the black residue off the front sight so you can see it. Other than that its a ton of fun. I got a Lone Wolfe conversion barrel for it in 9mm thats non ported that stays in there now.

Top Bottom