• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joegrz308

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2015
    Lake County
    Purchased a PX4 Storm Compact 9mm yesterday and got out today and put 150 rounds through it. Wow, what a nice chubby little pistol. 15 rounds in the mag and a 3.3 inch barrel is perfect for carry. Accurate and reliable so far.

Any Beretta fans out there?

:ar15:

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    I was seriously considering getting my wife either the mid-size of full-size version, but she wound up preferring the way that the Ruger LCR-X felt in her hand.
    They're really fascinating, innovative guns, and they are (after all) Beretta's, so they're almost certainly going to be really good guns.
    That rotating barrel lockup almost makes their version of a compact autoloader more practical than the conventional tilting barrel Browning type guns.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I really like the look of those pistols. But I've not ever shot any of them. I'm not even sure if I've even handled / dry-fired any of them.

I'm not necessarily a fan of Beretta (nor am I a detractor!) - but they make stuff that'll work. And work for a long, long time.

(My one and only Beretta product was a used 9000s 9mm that I had for a short time. THAT was also a chunky little feller)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I had the same pistol. Loved the idea of it, and loved the way it looked, but hated the loooooooooooooong trigger pull. First time I shot it I thought I had a malfunction. I kept pulling and pulling and pulling. Just as I was about to lower the gun to see what was going on, BANG! I got rid of it after that. Maybe that's just a Beretta thing though? I had a 92S and it also had a really long trigger pull too. Got rid of it also. I really wanted to like both guns, so I was a little disappointed, but I just couldn't get past that.

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    I like the PX4 Beretta, I found out that Beretta was coming out with a PX4 compact carry version that was upgraded and looked good, very soft shooting gun.

Top Bottom