• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clfergus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southeast Indy
    I am interested in the SIG P250 Subcompact for EDC, I was reading some positive reviews on it for the price and one thing I liked about it is that it doesnt have a safety but has the longer trigger pull. I also like the fact that you can load a round and as you holster it you could keep your thumb on the hammer so that it cant come back and accidentally go off if the trigger gets snagged.

I checked Point Blank and Beech Grove and they don't carry them. Anyone know where I could get my hands on one to see how it feels?

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Hold a 320 subcompact and it'll feel the same as a 250.

I could be wrong, but I thought the 250 was discontinued in all flavors. Finding one may be tricky unless used

neraph

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Unfortunately, Sig has discontinued the P250 in everything but 22LR. It wasn't too long ago that this happened, so you can still find them. Looking at Cabela's website, they might have the 22 or 9mm compact in stock in Noblesville. That would at least give you an idea of what the trigger feels like. The grip is identical with the P320.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Cabela's did have them in stock in Noblesville as of last week but I would check before you make the trip. If they do not have them in stock, you can order one online and have it sent to Noblesville free of charge. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, the .22 is still convertible to other calibers, and x change kits are still available.

Top Bottom